Christopher Ward C65 trident gmt

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
ralfybaby
Senior
Senior

Re: Christopher Ward C65 trident gmt

Post by ralfybaby »

Well it looks like I can't edit the above, I thought I could link the website to "tudor" that I wrote there.
And forgot to show my own ....

tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

JAFO wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:49 pm
tikkathree wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:20 pm
What "this price point" means to me is relative to the equivalent pre-owned Omega model but that's because Omega tends to be what I like. I could also rationalise CW pricing relative to Aliexpress Chinese watches which might be 1/3 the price of a CW but look at the CW quality step-up.

Six is a good place to be and I bet there are many here who aren't quite in the same CW multiplicity bracket that you are. :thumbup: :thumbup: Seven would give you a different watch every day of the week though.... :D
Yes, I agree with that. CW is a comfortable price point for me, affordable, good quality, great value. It certainly seems to me that it's hard to beat CW in terms of Swiss made. There are a lot of brands I ignore just because they aren't Swiss made.
It's a compelling argument. :thumbup:
JAFO wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:49 pm Seven might give me one a day in CW, but I've worn over 30 different watches this year, and I hardly ever consider my quartz watches now. I've only worn 2 quartz this year. I already have well over a month's worth of watches. It's hard to fight the temptation to buy more, as there are so many I would love to own. This year I received a couple of watches that were ordered in 2021, but other than that I have only bought 2 new watches his year, both CW's. :D
I think counting watches can be such bad manners :lol: But if the temptation to buy more is hard to fight then why bother? Save yourself stress and trouble. Buying ahead? Yes that can be a thing with FLEs and the likes :lol: :lol:
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
dulamea

Post by dulamea »

I have the regular version (Hand wind) in blue and it's so slick. Been looking to get a bracelet for it but I can't bare to pay 200 euros for it. But such a great piece.