C60 Trident Pro 600

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
JohnnyMac
CW-watches: 2

C60 Trident Pro 600

Post by JohnnyMac »

Thanks to CW's excellent pricing strategy, I've been able to afford a quality automatic watch (in the shape of the C60 Trident Pro 600) for the first time.

You read all the reviews and think to yourself "it can't be THAT good", but it really is!

I find myself staring at it admiringly throughout the day. (Am I a little sad)? :D

IMG_20200807_151354__01__01.jpg
IMG_20200808_113741__01__01.jpg
Last edited by Bahnstormer_vRS on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attached photos 'Placed in Line'
These users thanked the author JohnnyMac for the post:
cincfleet
strapline
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: C60 Trident Pro 600

Post by strapline »

No you're not sad, it means that you have bought well and that your expectations have been exceeded. Wear it in good health, and keep on gazing, that's what it's there for.
These users thanked the author strapline for the post:
cincfleet
Does melancholy count as two of your five daily servings?
oberonfoto
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by oberonfoto »

No. Great watch and always a great price. Your health to wear it.
These users thanked the author oberonfoto for the post:
cincfleet
David
CWL C60 Trident Pro Orange, C60 Trident 600 GMT Red, C60 Trident 300 - RN SM Service, C60 Trident 600 Bronze GMT, C65 Dartmouth S1 Black
EB Canford SM Service, EB Holton Pro, Omega Geneve, Record Swan, CWC G10
Wife:
CWL Constance
Djwoody
CW-watches: 1

Post by Djwoody »

Do you still own this? If so, what are your thoughts over the time you have worn it?
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I do place great store by the "swiss made" at 6 o'clock. Perhaps Chinese watches with miyotas and NH35s inside are as good but I on the whole I am more comfortable with swiss.

When you see what CW (and others) can provide for £1000 say, it does make me wonder what a "luxury" watch can really do that needs a tenfold price increase.

I am.sure I can't see any better mythical "finishing" for the most part.
strapline
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by strapline »

^^ ^^
I think that some folk probably think that more goes in to making mainstream Swiss movements, the common ETA's and Selitta's, than really does. Like their Japanese counterparts they are machine manufactured and turned out in huge volumes. From what I can understand there is little if anything to separate these kinds of movements. If you're buying an expensive Swiss watch, costing in the multiples of thousands, then of course this would be different and an IHM would probably be standard. But, as we all know, the Japanese seem perfectly happy to operate at this level too; at least GS think so.

Des
Does melancholy count as two of your five daily servings?
JohnnyMac
CW-watches: 2

Post by JohnnyMac »

I'm not sure if I'm answering the correct post but someone has just asked whether I still own my Trident C60 Pro 600. Yes, I do, and I'm just as pleased with it as I was at the start. I have since bought a couple of new straps and these have the effect of making it feel new every time I change the straps!