Brown Strap for white C90 Power Reserve

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
Bettenmv

Brown Strap for white C90 Power Reserve

Post by Bettenmv »

I recently purchased the C90 power reserver with the white face. I love the watch but I'm much more inclined to wear brown... shoes, belts, etc, than black. I love the dual hump design of the stock strap so I searched and found a brown one on Amazon. I'm quite pleased with the results. Its the Toscana Brown Double Hump strap. 19.95 shipped.
I tried to upload but it said that attachment quota was reached. Here are photobucket links instead:

rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Re: Brown Strap for white C90 Power Reserve

Post by rcherryuk »

Nice Strap.
PS Photo's should be uploaded as links to hosting sites only, so, well done "You done good" :D :D
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson
Bettenmv

Post by Bettenmv »

Thanks Rob! First post.. :)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Welcome to "The Asylum"!

Excellent watch! Great entrance! :thumbup:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Bonny »

Nice strap, I think that works well with the C90.

Took me two goes to connect with that particular piece (sent the first one back as it didn't grab me) but I have found myself appreciating and wearing my C90 a lot more recently. I get the sense it's bit under-rated and under loved by the forum members, but I may be wrong.

Good to see someone else enjoying the same thing!
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90
Bettenmv

Post by Bettenmv »

I love mine. I wish it were a little less expensive... but I think the dial alone is amazing. I love the wind and auto capability as well as the power reserve function. I like that it can be both dressy and casual. I did notice that on the site you can't buy the white anymore, just the black. I also sent my first one back as it had a piece of thread under the crystal.