C60 Trident - Yellow colour.
Here is a review of the unusual looking watch:
I am thinking of purchasing this watch myself and I now have to save up £175 more to purchase this watch.
Credit: The review is by Tim Cox.
URL link: http://tim-cox-review-27.pen.io/
Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:13 pm
- Forum: Reviews and Articles
- Topic: C60 Trident Yellow Dial Version and Limited Edition
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1992
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Buying to Sell, a personal insight
- Replies: 36
- Views: 3236
To buy and sell watches you need to have great knowledge and many people have lost lots of money by doing this. I recommend to anyone you is thinking of doing this, to research before going into it blindly.
I personally think a black nato strap will go with it and also you can use the black nato strap with other watches as people in the fashion industry say black goes with anything.
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 pm
- Forum: Vintage Watches (AVO's Playground)
- Topic: What is your favorite era of vintage watches and why?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 744
What is your favorite era of vintage watches and why?