C60 Sealander GMT 42mm?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Watchywatch

C60 Sealander GMT 42mm?

Post by Watchywatch »

I really like the new 42mm C60 dive watches, with the pull towards larger case sizes I wish they would consider adding a 42mm size category to the C60 Sealander on the GMT version, I think the larger size would fit the GMT perfectly and I would pick one up immediately.
EnglishYeoman

Re: C60 Sealander GMT 42mm?

Post by EnglishYeoman »

Agree, I bought the og version in the sale and although it looked fine size wise, it was just a little bit too anonymous and I wished it was a little bit bigger. Ended up with a 42mm #Tide for size and a Super Compressor for bling ( albeit the same size as the GMT)
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by rkovars »

EnglishYeoman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:45 pm Agree, I bought the og version in the sale and although it looked fine size wise, it was just a little bit too anonymous and I wished it was a little bit bigger. Ended up with a 42mm #Tide for size and a Super Compressor for bling ( albeit the same size as the GMT)
The Super Compressor is 41 where the C63 is 39. The SC just looks smaller because of the cushion case and internal bezel.

I think there is going to be a drop of C60 600 models soon probably with a new TF dial. Right now the only GMT in the 600 range is the Anthropocene.

In the meantime you could always be on the lookout for the classic C65 Trident GMT. 41mm and wears like a dream. Plus it has a rotating bezel :thumbup:

20220929_153035108_iOS.jpg
These users thanked the author rkovars for the post:
MiniMpi
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
Watchywatch

Post by Watchywatch »

Watchywatch wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:42 am I really like the new 42mm C60 dive watches, with the pull towards larger case sizes I wish they would consider adding a 42mm size category to the C60 Sealander on the GMT version, I think the larger size would fit the GMT perfectly and I would pick one up immediately.
Same here my read of it is they don’t want a side by side with the Explorer 2, get they’re far apart but might not look that way however ld also buy one if they ever were to supersize it.
GIMCW

Post by GIMCW »

Bit late, bus yes completely agree, 41-42mm blue Sealander GMT would be great.
sponner
Junior
Junior

Post by sponner »

Agreed, I have one 42mm pro300 and another on the way.

The trend toward smaller sizes due not suit those of us with "generous" proportions.