Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Re: Bracelet resizing?

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Yoobaldy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:25 am Just received my trident pro 300 and went straight here to read up on how to resize the bracelet.

Asking for advice on what size of the flathead screwdriver should I be using?

I attempted with a generic flathead screwdriver that was a bit too small...
JAFO wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:44 am Probably 1.6mm, but maybe smaller than that. Decent screwdrivers for watchmakers have very narrow tips. Ordinary small screwdrivers are often too thick to fit in the slots.
Nope; 1.4mm is required.

At least it's 1.4mm for the twin screwed C65 Aquitaine bracelet and single screw C1 Bel Canto bracelets (I have sized both).

I'd expect the same for the C60 Trident Pro 300 as the bracelet is essentially the same; it's the end links that are model specific.

Guy
These users thanked the author Bahnstormer_vRS for the post (total 3):
YoobaldyMiniMpirkovars
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Yoobaldy
Junior
Junior

Post by Yoobaldy »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:40 pm
Nope; 1.4mm is required.

At least it's 1.4mm for the twin screwed C65 Aquitaine bracelet and single screw C1 Bel Canto bracelets (I have sized both).

I'd expect the same for the C60 Trident Pro 300 as the bracelet is essentially the same; it's the end links that are model specific.

Guy
Can confirm 1.2mm will do the job for a 38mm Trident Pro 300, it does have a little wriggle room but I don't have a 1.4mm (assuming Bergeon makes one of these) on hand to test.

Thanks to all for the tips and the OP for creating this post, will have my bracelet sized shortly! (pics will follow)
These users thanked the author Yoobaldy for the post:
MiniMpi
My wife thinks I have a watch problem. I'm a glass half-full guy, I think of it as a healthy interest in horology ;)

C60 Trident Pro 300
discoblade
CW-watches: 1

Post by discoblade »

On this one, if you go for resizing by CW, will they follow instructions on where to take the links from? I like the 6 side to be shorter than the 12....
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

discoblade wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:34 am On this one, if you go for resizing by CW, will they follow instructions on where to take the links from? I like the 6 side to be shorter than the 12....
Hopefully but only if you request this to be done that way at the point of purchase I would suspect.
These users thanked the author MiniMpi for the post:
discoblade