Discuss Christopher Ward watches
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Re: Sale Live

Post by MichaelMD »

Has wrote:
MichaelMD wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:38 pm Just arrived from the sale. Damn I was sort of hoping I wouldn't like it but I have to say I'm impressed. Totally love the size. Fits me perfectly. Now I have some thinking to do. Ughhh why did you do this to me Christopher Ward! I have too many watches...

Sent from my Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk
Great watch.. my blue one should arrive at Wednesday… I have to say… I was very much in between the blue and the green… I’m still not sure wich one I like more…
I love the blue but I already own a couple blue watches. Didn't have a green in the collection until now. It's a really sharp looking watch and the sapphire bezel sets it apart from most other divers. I think you'll be very happy with the one you ordered. I just really really like the size. One of those "if I designed a watch for my wrist..." type of things. These dimensions are exactly what I'd go with.

These users thanked the author MichaelMD for the post:
Has
Has
Senior
Senior

Post by Has »

MichaelMD wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:10 pm
Has wrote:
MichaelMD wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:38 pm Just arrived from the sale. Damn I was sort of hoping I wouldn't like it but I have to say I'm impressed. Totally love the size. Fits me perfectly. Now I have some thinking to do. Ughhh why did you do this to me Christopher Ward! I have too many watches...

Great watch.. my blue one should arrive at Wednesday… I have to say… I was very much in between the blue and the green… I’m still not sure wich one I like more…
I love the blue but I already own a couple blue watches. Didn't have a green in the collection until now. It's a really sharp looking watch and the sapphire bezel sets it apart from most other divers. I think you'll be very happy with the one you ordered. I just really really like the size. One of those "if I designed a watch for my wrist..." type of things. These dimensions are exactly what I'd go with.

Interesting… I have the same feeling about the size and the Casing… I’m really wondering if it held up to what I think it is…
These users thanked the author Has for the post:
MichaelMD
Happy owner of a c65 Aquitaine

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦
ItsLunchBOX

Post by ItsLunchBOX »

Has wrote:

Nice! I ordered the green with the sand colored dial. Just waiting for the shipment, my first CW watch. :D
These users thanked the author ItsLunchBOX for the post (total 2):
MichaelMDLeon O
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica
Leon O
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Post by Leon O »

ItsLunchBOX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:27 am
Has wrote:

Nice! I ordered the green with the sand colored dial. Just waiting for the shipment, my first CW watch. :D
Please post pictures after you receive it.
These users thanked the author Leon O for the post:
ItsLunchBOX
C7 Rapide Quartz, C60 Pro 300 Chronograph Quartz, C3 Malvern Chronograph, C7 Rapide Chronograph Quartz, C65 AM GT LE, C7 Rapide Chrongraph LE, C65 Trident Diver HW, C5 Malvern 595, C65 Trident GMT Pepsi
NationOfLaws
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by NationOfLaws »

bananapants wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:00 pm
NationOfLaws wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:36 pm
bananapants wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:30 pm

I picked one up... wasn't sure what it was, but have been flirting with the orange sapphire for a while and this one swayed me immediately. Ugh, I kinda want the C65 Dartmouth series 1 to add to my c65 collection too... anyone have one of those they want to pass on to a new home?
If you're in the US and want a blue one, hit me up.
Well I waited until today to decide on pickup up the Dartmouth... and now they're gone. So you say you have one in the US...
I sent you a PM.
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

This pic shows off the color beautifully, perhaps the best I’ve seen so far! Kinda makes me want one. :lol:
These users thanked the author jkbarnes for the post:
MichaelMD
Drew
NationOfLaws
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by NationOfLaws »

jkbarnes wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:53 am

This pic shows off the color beautifully, perhaps the best I’ve seen so far! Kinda makes me want one. :lol:
Do it!
These users thanked the author NationOfLaws for the post (total 2):
jkbarnesMichaelMD
ItsLunchBOX

Post by ItsLunchBOX »

Leon O wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:25 am
ItsLunchBOX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:27 am

Please post pictures after you receive it.
I will. It hasn’t shipped yet and is coming to the US so I’m sure it will take a bit.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica
Moro
Senior
Senior

Post by Moro »

I've got a Sandhurst on a strap. Received it but still don't wear it. Waiting for a Cranwell on a strap. I like both, but could swap straps and bracelet between my Dartmouth and a Cranwell , so prefer it.
C65 Sandhurst series 1

„Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.“
rc51owner
Senior
Senior

Post by rc51owner »

Moro wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:55 am I've got a Sandhurst on a strap. Received it but still don't wear it. Waiting for a Cranwell on a strap. I like both, but could swap straps and bracelet between my Dartmouth and a Cranwell , so prefer it.
Won't the bracelet also fit the Sandhurst? I thought the Cranwell and Sandhurst use the same case? Or at least the version twos do (I think).

Just looked it up - you must be talking about series one of the watches as the Cranwell has 22mm lug spacing versus 20mm lug spacing on the Sandhurst.

Cheers,

M
Moro
Senior
Senior

Post by Moro »

Yes, I'm talking about series 1. Dartmouth and Cranwell cases are identical.
C65 Sandhurst series 1

„Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.“
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by rkovars »

NationOfLaws wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:58 am
jkbarnes wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:53 am

Do it!
It comes in under the limit using GBP!
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Why is the Green/Green C65 Aquitaine still there?

I’m so tempted, every time I look it’s calling me!!
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by MichaelMD »

rkovars wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:18 pm It comes in under the limit using GBP!
Yes it does! Once I got it to <$800 USD I couldn't say no. Not bad for a $1,250 watch + tax. :thumbup:

Wound up ~40% off retail for me.
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

Few more bits added. Worldglow, few Ombres