Seagull 1963

A place to discuss other watch-brands
casimir
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Re: Seagull 1963

Post by casimir »

Hans wrote:There were communication-problems with the seller, so I bailed out, and will skip this Seagull 1963. But because I am so interested in this Chinese chronograph-movement I decided to buy another watch with the same movement.

Your seller is marcus ? what is the problem ? i know that this seagull is out of stock because this watch is a success.
It is a google translation… please excuse the errors of language… thank you...
President
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by President »

dant100 wrote:How many watches do you buy a month Hans? You must be a millionaire!!! :lol:
There are millions of millionaires in the world nowadays. Who knows and who cares?
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Hans »

dant100 wrote:How many watches do you buy a month Hans? You must be a millionaire!!! :lol:
If only that was true!
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Hans »

casimir wrote:
Hans wrote:There were communication-problems with the seller, so I bailed out, and will skip this Seagull 1963. But because I am so interested in this Chinese chronograph-movement I decided to buy another watch with the same movement.

Your seller is marcus ? what is the problem ? i know that this seagull is out of stock because this watch is a success.
No, it was not Marcus, we tried to contact the Chinese seller directly and make a deal for multiple watches, but that didn't go very smoothly....
casimir
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by casimir »

In fact, even marcus no longer in stock. Seagull not have enough st19 to equip this model because all st19 are in the new products of seagull...
It is a google translation… please excuse the errors of language… thank you...
sjb
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by sjb »

I am going to China/Hing Kong in the summer,will I be able to pick one of these up?
Steve-
C5SKK