Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Re: More Sealander Love

Post by Peteo »

Also, you two are officially no help. Or maybe the best help.
These users thanked the author Peteo for the post:
jkbarnes
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

Peteo wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:34 am Welp. I'm certainly very weak.

Incoming. :)
Excellent! I don’t think there will be any regrets.
Drew
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

^^^ Yeah, I don't think so either. I already get the feeling that my Super Compressor is going to have a tough time stacking up to this one. It's such a bargain, and it speaks to me on a lot of levels. On spec, I really can't think of a single quibble. Maybe the power reserve and the stated timing tolerance? But it's automatic, so who cares and the actual timing tolerance will probably be fine considering how the watch will be part of a large (and ever growing) rotation.

Now, I just have to suffer the wait...
jkbarnes
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
stefs
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by stefs »

Peteo wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:36 am ^^^ Yeah, I don't think so either. I already get the feeling that my Super Compressor is going to have a tough time stacking up to this one. It's such a bargain, and it speaks to me on a lot of levels. On spec, I really can't think of a single quibble. Maybe the power reserve and the stated timing tolerance? But it's automatic, so who cares and the actual timing tolerance will probably be fine considering how the watch will be part of a large (and ever growing) rotation.

Now, I just have to suffer the wait...
The wait will be worth it...
20221004_185712.jpg
These users thanked the author stefs for the post:
jkbarnes
Cheers now, Paul
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

^^^ Sure does look nice, Paul. The lines on case are really something for this price point. Looks better than a lot of watches that are three times as expensive.
ROF68
Peteo