New Atoll Special Edition

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: New Atoll Special Edition

Post by jkbarnes »

Tally wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 pm So I ordered some straps....

Blue with orange...shame it's not red to match the bezel marker and second hand tip... Does look kid of a match

And on the dark blue/light blue stripe
Dark blue/light stripe looks great! I think the other is just too much of that light blue. Now, if you’re going for a huge pop of color for the summer, that would be the one to go with.
Drew
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by MichaelMD »

jkbarnes wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:21 pm Dark blue/light stripe looks great! I think the other is just too much of that light blue. Now, if you’re going for a huge pop of color for the summer, that would be the one to go with.
Agree, I really like the dark blue with the light blue stripe on the Atoll. You may have just convinced me to buy one of these. :clap:
NationOfLaws
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by NationOfLaws »

Mine is sitting unopened about 20 feet away from me. Can’t break into it because I’m holding a newborn who just got to sleep. There are worse reasons, I suppose.
NationOfLaws
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by NationOfLaws »

Update
FA4C2A32-DB4C-45DE-9D8E-FEC7A69FC633.jpeg
These users thanked the author NationOfLaws for the post (total 5):
ajax87TallyjkbarnesMurphy20suicidal_orange
Murphy20
Senior
Senior

Post by Murphy20 »

Based on the last photo alone, that’s a lovely looking watch. At that price it’s an absolute steal. Well done to everyone that picked one up 👍
Selfhood begins with a walking away, and love is proved in the letting go.
avoko

Post by avoko »

Got mine today, my second CW watch, Aquitaine being first.
Really fun color combo, though dial could’ve been more playful if it was sunburst. Ordered a aqua blue strap as well, should be fun combo when it arrives next week!
145EEC95-85CD-4E4C-AB7C-A072B7C2C825.jpeg
19A1C4F3-1A5E-4D5E-8C04-5B56AB2980F8.jpeg
These users thanked the author avoko for the post (total 5):
jkbarnessuicidal_orangeTallyMiniMpithomcat00
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by MichaelMD »

avoko wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:11 am Got mine today, my second CW watch, Aquitaine being first.
Really fun color combo, though dial could’ve been more playful if it was sunburst. Ordered a aqua blue strap as well, should be fun combo when it arrives next week!

19A1C4F3-1A5E-4D5E-8C04-5B56AB2980F8.jpeg
Great watch combo there. The exact two I was looking at. I purchased the Atoll, held off on the Aquitaine for now. I have another green dial coming and I want to see how I like that one first. Congrats on the watches :clap:
scampbell61
Guru
Guru

Post by scampbell61 »

What can I say, wonderful watch!
20220708_112607~2.jpg
These users thanked the author scampbell61 for the post (total 4):
suicidal_orangeTallyjkbarnesMiniMpi
Stewart
“Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.” ― Eric Hoffer

C65 -Dune, C63-Sealander GMT, C60 Atoll 300 “Shark White”, Twelve, and C65 Chronograph
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

avoko wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:11 am Got mine today, my second CW watch, Aquitaine being first.
Really fun color combo, though dial could’ve been more playful if it was sunburst. Ordered a aqua blue strap as well, should be fun combo when it arrives next week
The Atoll is a great looking watch, I'd have that as a contender for next month's Member Photo of the Month :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Thegreyman for the post:
Bahnstormer_vRS
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
napkun
CW-watches: 2

Post by napkun »

Tally wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 pm So I ordered some straps....

Blue with orange...shame it's not red to match the bezel marker and second hand tip... Does look kind of a match
DSC_0504~2.JPGDSC_0506~2.JPG

And on the dark blue/light blue stripe
DSC_0506~3.JPG
DSC_0508~2.JPG

Hopefully my son doesn't see thie below as he lives in Austria and he's back over here in August....

Put the light blue on a pressie I have gotten him...just to see
DSC_0506~4.JPG
Kinda hard to tell from the pics but is the dark blue strap the C60 BLUE tide strap that was featured with the LE C60 BLUE or is it just the regular C60 blue colored tide strap?

https://www.christopherward.com/int/wat ... DC-ST.html
vs
https://www.christopherward.com/int/wat ... DC-ST.html
Orient Kamasu | Ball Fireman Victory | Citizen NB1050-59A | CW C63 Auto | CW C60 Sapphire | C63 Bronze
Tally
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by Tally »

Believe it's the same one that's on the LE
These users thanked the author Tally for the post:
napkun
Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch
OllyW
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 8

Post by OllyW »

Just received an update on my order…
Thank you for your purchase of the C60 Atoll.

Sadly, due to unforeseen production delays from our suppliers, we have been forced to delay the delivery date of your order.

We have been in contact with our Merchandising team who have proposed we will receive them on the 20th July and get them sent out as quickly as possible after they have been quality controlled.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, we appreciate that you will be eagerly awaiting your timepiece.

If there are any further updates we will make sure to let you know and provide you with the tracking details of your order as soon as it has been despatched. If there is anything we can do in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact customerservices@christopherward.co.uk

Kind regards,

The CW Team
It already had 20th July as the date on my order confirmation so hopefully won’t be too late arriving.
These users thanked the author OllyW for the post:
Bahnstormer_vRS
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by MichaelMD »

OllyW wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:43 pm Just received an update on my order…
Thank you for your purchase of the C60 Atoll.

Sadly, due to unforeseen production delays from our suppliers, we have been forced to delay the delivery date of your order.

We have been in contact with our Merchandising team who have proposed we will receive them on the 20th July and get them sent out as quickly as possible after they have been quality controlled.

Please accept our sincerest apologies, we appreciate that you will be eagerly awaiting your timepiece.

If there are any further updates we will make sure to let you know and provide you with the tracking details of your order as soon as it has been despatched. If there is anything we can do in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact customerservices@christopherward.co.uk

Kind regards,

The CW Team
It already had 20th July as the date on my order confirmation so hopefully won’t be too late arriving.
Same here so when I saw the 20th that didn't sound too bad. Guess they have to add some time for quality control and everything before sending out but hopefully won't drag on too long. I'm really excited to get this watch!
These users thanked the author MichaelMD for the post:
OllyW
napkun
CW-watches: 2

Post by napkun »

My order status has changed from "Partially held" to "Being prepared for despatch". Looks like CW's timeline is accurate and we should all be getting our watches soon :D
Orient Kamasu | Ball Fireman Victory | Citizen NB1050-59A | CW C63 Auto | CW C60 Sapphire | C63 Bronze
Mike2795647
Senior
Senior

Post by Mike2795647 »

Fingers crossed for you. Mine’s still showing as pre order sadly