January 2022 Sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
abyss

Re: January 2022 Sale

Post by abyss »

Been procrastinating over the C60 Abyss GMT V2 for a while, when it popped up in the sale yesterday I finally decided to just go for it. Looking forward to seeing what CW watches are all about!! My bank account fears this may be the first of many LOL
These users thanked the author abyss for the post (total 5):
MiniMpigolfjunkyJkpathomcat00David. S
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

More items added, just picked up a nice C65 Auto (not NN) at 50% off
These users thanked the author TheBeatles for the post (total 2):
RobotazJkpa
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Jkpa
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Jkpa »

Grabbed another one….. 😝
thomcat00
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15

Post by thomcat00 »

^^^ you’re doomed! But I do find it hard to hold back when the items are already on your wish list and now there’s the added financial nudge. Must… resist… hold… out…
These users thanked the author thomcat00 for the post:
Jkpa
with Kung Fu grip, and life-like hair
ralfybaby
Senior
Senior

Post by ralfybaby »

You people are bad! BAD!!
You just made me buy another CW, because I love my Pepsi C65 GMT so much I now got the chrome bezel one too.....
My c65 worldtimer and c1 malvern worldtimer just arrived the other day ...that's from 0 to 4 in a week or 2 . I may have to send 2 of them back ...
These users thanked the author ralfybaby for the post (total 2):
ajax87Jkpa
bananapants
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 8

Post by bananapants »

ralfybaby wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 pm You people are bad! BAD!!
You just made me buy another CW, because I love my Pepsi C65 GMT so much I now got the chrome bezel one too.....
My c65 worldtimer and c1 malvern worldtimer just arrived the other day ...that's from 0 to 4 in a week or 2 . I may have to send 2 of them back ...
I had to hold myself back from picking up the c65 GMT pepsi when it popped up on the sale. The original one with the stainless bezel has been the CW that I always reach for first in my watch box. It wears so well on the bracelet and looks fantastic on a nice brown leather strap. That said, I haven't taken the c65 worldtimer off my wrist since it arrived earlier this week and I'm ogling the C60 GMT and Abyss GMT since they popped up on the sale page. I'm not sure the c65 worldtimer brings me joy, but I have a thing for GMT complications and the addition of the world time bezel is unique in my small collection. The only thing holding me back on the Abyss GMT is that's it's not on a bracelet and I always try to start with a bracelet, and I've had 4 C60 GMT's but none in my current collection, which tells me maybe i shouldn't add another back in, but that blue looks quite nice.

I could be joining you in adding 4 CW's in the span of a week or 2, and that surely can't be a bad thing.
These users thanked the author bananapants for the post:
ralfybaby
ralfybaby
Senior
Senior

Post by ralfybaby »

bananapants wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:47 am
ralfybaby wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 pm You people are bad! BAD!!
I had to hold myself back from picking up the c65 GMT pepsi when it popped up on the sale. The original one with the stainless bezel has been the CW that I always reach for first in my watch box. It wears so well on the bracelet and looks fantastic on a nice brown leather strap. That said, I haven't taken the c65 worldtimer off my wrist since it arrived earlier this week and I'm ogling the C60 GMT and Abyss GMT since they popped up on the sale page. I'm not sure the c65 worldtimer brings me joy, but I have a thing for GMT complications and the addition of the world time bezel is unique in my small collection. The only thing holding me back on the Abyss GMT is that's it's not on a bracelet and I always try to start with a bracelet, and I've had 4 C60 GMT's but none in my current collection, which tells me maybe i shouldn't add another back in, but that blue looks quite nice.

I could be joining you in adding 4 CW's in the span of a week or 2, and that surely can't be a bad thing.
I hear ya!
Did you notice there's bracelets on sale as well LOL!
I got one because the Pepsi I got didn't come with one .
Then I snatched up that worldtimer which has one and now the GMT that you have . . So three bracelets ...
Russell Hayward

Post by Russell Hayward »

Just bought a C60 Abyss and a C60 Abyss GMT. May give one to my son.
These users thanked the author Russell Hayward for the post (total 2):
MiniMpibananapants
willttqs
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by willttqs »

I received the anthropocene that I had lusted for a while. Not sure it is for me so it will be going back to CW.
Murphy20
Senior
Senior

Post by Murphy20 »

Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I picked up an Abyss GMT on a lovely bracelet in the sale. It arrived yesterday, I haven’t fallen head over heels just yet, but will keep taking a peek over the coming days before deciding whether to keep it or not. I think at this stage I prefer my white sealander three-hander, but that may well change.

Anyway, a big thank you generally to all the contributors to this forum, it’s been a mine of knowledge and opinion over the last few years and I’m glad to finally set up an account and post.
These users thanked the author Murphy20 for the post (total 2):
David. Ssuicidal_orange
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

willttqs wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:36 pm I received the anthropocene that I had lusted for a while. Not sure it is for me so it will be going back to CW.
Perhaps PM bannanpants and rkovars as both are looking at the C60 Anthopocene and may take it from you at the NN price and pay the postage. Just a suggestion
These users thanked the author Viognier for the post (total 2):
MiniMpithomcat00
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
audio.bill
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by audio.bill »

The Sale/Clearance category has been removed from the site.
Bedrock
CW-watches: 6

Post by Bedrock »

audio.bill wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:19 pm The Sale/Clearance category has been removed from the site.
I've noticed that the Revival models are now listed under Limited Edition and that they are now eligible for promo codes / vouchers.
dan_1981
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by dan_1981 »

Damn it.

Looks like there will be no more oppurtunity for me to stumble upon a c60 Bronze Ombre LE :(

I had kept hoping!
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

Keep an eye out in the sales corner and also be ready for the summer sale.... good luck.
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300