Summer sports watch ideas....

A place to discuss other watch-brands
atnits
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: Summer sports watch ideas....

Post by atnits »

Great-looking Breitling. Love a white dial. Good choice. I wear a Breitling Colt for all my sporty activities. :thumbup:
Dickchins
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by Dickchins »

^^^ cheers guys :thumbup:

I didnt know if people had a bit of a problem with Breitling as theres not many pictured on the forum...?

If there was, it wouldnt have stopped me buying it, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc as we all know, but im glad a few agree its different to the "standard" shades of blue everyone else does, and as ive said before, I like watches others dont have!
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

Looks great! I'd definitely recommend the blue Erika's Originals MN strap - extra comfy for those warm summer days too!

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/collec ... 4448689223

Either full blue or with the lumed centre line (I have the latter on my Seamaster).
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
0uatiOW
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by 0uatiOW »

jtc wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:53 pm Looks great! I'd definitely recommend the blue Erika's Originals MN strap - extra comfy for those warm summer days too!

Either full blue or with the lumed centre line (I have the latter on my Seamaster).
I second the thumbs up for Erikasoriginals MN straps. They’re more expensive than the cheaper copies by some margin, but the quality is excellent and I would argue a fine watch like your new Breitling is worth the extra. WatchObsession is a decent outfit, but ordering directly from Erika gives you a custom made article with a far greater choice - of any colour combination of her webbing, stripe (including lumed) and stitching, and a choice of 4 or 5 hardware options. She also makes them to your specific size requirements, so it will fit perfectly.

F4CD60DA-D276-46A9-AAC7-139F2FD883E5.jpeg
My name is 0uatiOW, but before you ask, no I don’t.
“Exquisitely minging” MissF, 19 July 2022
Just call me Diderot
Dickchins
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Dickchins »

0uatiOW wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:28 pm
jtc wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:53 pm Looks great! I'd definitely recommend the blue Erika's Originals MN strap - extra comfy for those warm summer days too!

I second the thumbs up for Erikasoriginals MN straps. They’re more expensive than the cheaper copies by some margin, but the quality is excellent and I would argue a fine watch like your new Breitling is worth the extra. WatchObsession is a decent outfit, but ordering directly from Erika gives you a custom made article with a far greater choice - of any colour combination of her webbing, stripe (including lumed) and stitching, and a choice of 4 or 5 hardware options. She also makes them to your specific size requirements, so it will fit perfectly.

F4CD60DA-D276-46A9-AAC7-139F2FD883E5.jpeg

In that case ill be contacting them in the morning over a brew! Cheers!!!
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

A little late to the welcome party but it is worth it.

Top notch acquisition Paul and to hell with the 'Summer Watch' classification, that one has got to be good all year round. :clap: :clap:

Breitling is a brand I might dabble in at some stage, but I haven't quite got there yet. :-k :-k

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Dickchins
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Dickchins »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 am A little late to the welcome party but it is worth it.

Top notch acquisition Paul and to hell with the 'Summer Watch' classification, that one has got to be good all year round. :clap: :clap:

Breitling is a brand I might dabble in at some stage, but I haven't quite got there yet. :-k :-k

Guy

Thanks Guy!

I didnt actually look at getting one, as I have 2 kickstarters on the way and 2 pretty special little numbers, but damn Im glad I did!
dobbo99

Post by dobbo99 »

I came to look at the watch which is lovely by the way, but it's end up costing me a new strap. I've not seen those Erika straps but will be ordering one later this evening.