C3 Malvern Rose Gold

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Mr. Poon

C3 Malvern Rose Gold

Post by Mr. Poon »

No time listener, first time caller here. So, looking at all the joints that are up on watchland internet webpage, I've decided that the C3 malvern is right up my alley. Crazysexycool as all hell. But the one I've really got my eye on, the C3 Malvern Rose Gold Tan Strap deal, doesn't seem to exist anymore. Anybody know of a way to get one of these beautiful gems? Is CW going to start selling these again?
Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Wheaties! Breakfast of Champions!
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Re: C3 Malvern Rose Gold

Post by androo »

Hello and welcome :D I have no idea. But email Chris and he will let you know (his email is in the contact us bit of the site) Or give them a bell, they may have one about the office.
Lavaine
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Lavaine »

I'll second the suggestion to email and see what they can find. When I was looking for a Cream C5A I emailed, and Wera found a very nice Nearly New watch in the office that has been part of my collection since.
Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

p.s. You'll be very happy with the C3. My second CW was a silver/black C3.
2017 CW Forum "Darwin Award" winner.
Mr. Poon

Post by Mr. Poon »

Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I sent an email, and am eagerly awaiting a reply. I would be very happy to find out they had a nearly new sitting around somewhere.
Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Yoda »

I have one with a black 'gator strap. It is beautiful and not for sale.
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20
LE-two: yes

Post by Bonny »

Me too, snap. C3 is a nice piece.
Good luck with the hunt
Mr. Poon

Post by Mr. Poon »

Awesomeness. Thanks for the advice guys. Wera emailed me back, and they do indeed have the materials necessary to put one together, though it is discontinued.
I feel like this is the perfect one for me... gold is just so flashy. Rose is a bit more subtle, but equally excellent in retro style look in my opinion.

What are all of your thoughts on alligator vs leather? Looking at old pictures, it's pretty easy to tell which is which, but on the website, all the pictures they have up look identical. I know you can only tell so much from an internet pixelated photo, but at just a glance, it's pretty tough for me to justify dropping over 100 extra pounds for the upgrade. Either way I go, I'm pretty jazzed to get a C3.
Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
stumpbass
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by stumpbass »

Mr. Poon wrote:...Wera emailed me back, and they do indeed have the materials necessary to put one together, though it is discontinued.
Sweet! Glad this worked out for you. Makes me wonder what else CW could "put together" with the discontinued parts they have lying around.... :)

I agree with you that genuine croc is probably not worth the extra money. I'm sure it's really nice, but the croc leather straps are pretty nice as well. My advice is just go with leather unless you are really picky about straps (and don't mind dropping serious coin on a strap).
C5 Cream Auto