What do you want CW to release next

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
MatthewThomas21
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 4

Re: What do you want CW to release next

Post by MatthewThomas21 »

I would quite like to see some more variations on the moonphase watch - I think they are gorgeous.

Also - potentially some variations on big day date
I was standing on the edge of the world...and I can't see it.

c9 JH MK1
C70MC
C5 Malvern595
C9 Pulsometer
C1 MoonGlow
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

stlwx21 wrote:A red bezel, white dial GMT with red GMT hand would look pretty sweet. I don't know too much about CWL history, so this watch may have existed at some point.
There was a Red bezel/white dial Trident GMT before but it had the standard orange GMT hand.
timor54
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by timor54 »

A reissue of the C11 would suite me. Used, they're as rare as hens teeth unless you're willing to pay silly amounts of money for some of the special editions.

it's been mentioned before, but something completely new in the form of a 'sports' watch: 38-40mm size, no date, funky colours, choice of dive or true GMT bezels in either ceramic or stainless steel and a range of straps to complement the colours.

Sounds a bit like a Halios Seaforth... 8)
Tim
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Is there some indication in the competition for the Hall of Fame 2018 tickets of when a release of something might be happening?

"plus a chance to view some rare CW watches [and possibly a yet-unreleased new model...]"

I hope the C65 Vintage is released prior to that though as the event is not until 4th June.
monkwearmouth
Senior
Senior

Post by monkwearmouth »

Trident in brass, black bezel and dial, black date wheel, on rubber. Brass is much cheaper than bronze and my brass divers develop a great patina in London pollution :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
timor54
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by timor54 »

timor54 wrote:A reissue of the C11 would suite me. Used, they're as rare as hens teeth unless you're willing to pay silly amounts of money for some of the special editions.
I'm waiting for the 38mm bronze C60, but what about a bronze C11 reissue/special?
Tim