Discuss Christopher Ward watches
BerlinCW
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: New Trident C60 pro 600 with green bezel

Post by BerlinCW »

Kip wrote:
BerlinCW wrote:Greetings,

CW have had many colour combinations across the range with both black and white dials.

Most of them were discontinued and the last ones were sold off in the December 2015 sale, I believe.

However if Rolex can do it, at a reasonable price and while you wait, is it not something for CW to consider?

No returns though!

I do believe that they have considered this. It is just not something they wish to get involved in. They are also not interested in selling bezels separately despite inquiry's to do so. I am sure they have their reasons.
Greetings,

Thanks, Kip.

I presume in the case of a lost bezel something could be arranged?
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

BerlinCW wrote:
Kip wrote:

CW have had many colour combinations across the range with both black and white dials.

Most of them were discontinued and the last ones were sold off in the December 2015 sale, I believe.

However if Rolex can do it, at a reasonable price and while you wait, is it not something for CW to consider?

No returns though!

I do believe that they have considered this. It is just not something they wish to get involved in. They are also not interested in selling bezels separately despite inquiry's to do so. I am sure they have their reasons.
Greetings,

Thanks, Kip.

I presume in the case of a lost bezel something could be arranged?
Yes. Return the watch to CWL and they will fit a replacement bezel; subject to availability of parts. Some coloured bezels are no longer available, you will be offered an alternative.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Kip wrote:

No returns though!

I guess there are two sides to this. Firstly you might be disappointed that you can't get a new, different coloured bezel fitted. However the other, and my own, view is that this makes the limited number of the different coloured models more special, rare and probably better holding their value e.g. the red face/red bezel, white face blue bezel or white face red bezel such as my own below (apologies to @reggie747 if he reads this for the inadvertent capture in the background :lol: )

Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way