Malvern Chronograph pictures

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
sdomburg
CW-watches: 0

Malvern Chronograph pictures

Post by sdomburg »

Hello,

As promised, but a little late, some pictures of my #374 Malvern Chronograph. Light conditions, camera and general photo taking skills are quite bad. I even forgot to clean the finger prints off beforehand, but anyway:

And some minor fabrication error at the buttom in the C :( You normally don't see this, but I am kind of annoyed by it anyway... What should I do?
And finally, this forum is mentioned in the letter!
KevRC4130
Senior
Senior

Post by KevRC4130 »

Wow, that looks great! If only it was mechanical... :?
Warhol
Senior
Senior

Re: Malvern Chronograph pictures

Post by Warhol »

sdomburg wrote: And some minor fabrication error at the buttom in the C :( You normally don't see this, but I am kind of annoyed by it anyway... What should I do?
Well, of vourse you could contact Chris. And I'm sure he will fix the problem. But, you might as well keep it, as the reperation / sendig the old one back and getting the new one could take some time.
I can't even see the fabrication error on the picture, so I guess you'd better keep it.
Oh:Nice pics man :wink:
sdomburg

Post by sdomburg »

Notice the misprint on the C? ;)
Warhol
Senior
Senior

Post by Warhol »

sdomburg wrote:Notice the misprint on the C? ;)
I don't know which C you mean.. the only weird C I can see is on the buckle :oops:
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Hans »

Congrats Sdomburg! Enjoy your watch!

And if you are bothered with the misprint, simply let Chris know, I'm sure he can find a solution!
KevRC4130
Senior
Senior

Post by KevRC4130 »

Warhol wrote:
sdomburg wrote:Notice the misprint on the C? ;)
I don't know which C you mean.. the only weird C I can see is on the buckle :oops:
Yeah, that's what he's talking about... The C is a bit mangled, especially on the left side.
sdomburg

Post by sdomburg »

I didn't feel like bothering Chris with such a minor detail that can not even be seen when you wear the watch, so I just continued to be happy with my watch...

Until yesterday. No, It wasn't because all of a sudden it got me really irritated. I got a letter from Chris with a spare part! So, since Chris is obviously reading this forum: thank you very much!
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by joerattz »

sdomburg wrote:Until yesterday. No, It wasn't because all of a sudden it got me really irritated. I got a letter from Chris with a spare part! So, since Chris is obviously reading this forum: thank you very much!
This is exactly why so many CW owners are such CW fans.

I can't imagine selling mine. I would have to fall on some very hard times to sell it. I say this because one of the people here was actually able to buy one used already. I just can't imagine why someone would sell theirs. It is such a bargain, even if I did sell it...say because I decided I didn't like the style, what other watch could I get anywhere near the quality for the money I would get? I don't get it.
MYND
Junior
Junior

Post by MYND »

I will also never ever sell mine. It is my first mechanical watch and i still wear it with joy.

Christopher Ward also has an awesome service by the way, if you have a problem he responds immediately and the problem is fixed in no time.