Many unhappy returns

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Many unhappy returns

Post by gwells »

poppydoodlesdad wrote:Not sure if this is just my perception but does it seem that there has been an increase in 'multiple errors'.
That is, that an error rather than being rectified is compounded by further errors.
We'll probably all forgive an issue if it is quickly and satisfactorily rectified (which used to be the case with CW). But quickly lose faith if the problem is not just not fixed but made worse.

Sent from my GuyPhone using ****
This very much hits my sweet spot on customer service. Everyone screws up. Everyone. The great CS companies fix it quickly, with the least amount of hassle, and get the fix right 99% of the time.
the "g" is for Greg...
medtech71
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by medtech71 »

I ordered a NN moonphase from the clearance section over a month ago and it arrived with a very visible speck of dust on the guilloche. It drove me nuts and had to exchange. Fortunately, Wera and Billy were awesome and despatched a brand new moonphase to replace, even before they got the faulty one back. I just wonder who is watching for this stuff though? I mean, it was NN so probably a return...was it not inspected at that time, let alone going back out to a new customer? I know it should now be rectified, but I have still been without a fairly pricey watch for over a month now....and I have had to deal with the heartburn of an international exchange....
Rolex DateJust 126300 slate grey dial, Rolex 216570 Explorer II Polar, Rolex 16610 Submariner, Omega AT small seconds 2 tone, CW Worldtimer, Seiko Cocktail time, Hamilton Jazzmaster, Orient USA white
fultonrock
Senior
Senior

Post by fultonrock »

Watch has been dispatched, I'm looking forward to getting it back. I hope the guys and girls at CW towers have gone the extra mile this time.
italy7
Junior
Junior

Post by italy7 »

Sorry to hear op and i hope the package arrives just as you want.
asqwerth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by asqwerth »

Everything blank as in model and serial number are also unfilled, or is it that your name isn't filled in?
C5As~FLE12R~W61~C60GMT~FLE15~SC
Orion33/Tetra2~BallEH~Montblanc~Tudor BB36~Archimede36~Damasko~Revue T~BremontSolo37~MJW
Vintage~Bulova23~Polerouter~Wittnauer~Longines~Omega~Soumar~Eterna~Gruen

Quartz~Matisse~FLE17~Ebel~Citizen
waisal
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 5

Post by waisal »

I have always had great service ordered 15 plus CW watches over the years and still own 5 saying that I have not ordered anything too recently.
Hope everything works out fine.
My wife thinks I have too many watches but I'm not sure.
fultonrock
Senior
Senior

Post by fultonrock »

I have given the watch a week and alls good hopefully just a blip to the otherwise impeccable service I have received with my other CW watch purchases. I hope all that have had QC issues get the service they deserve thanks for all your comments