Lewis Hamilton.......again...

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Lewis Hamilton.......again...

Post by jtc »

In his defence, he did a great job completely blanking Putin. That forced conversation between Rosberg and Putin was car crash tv.

Agreed Lewis should have been more magnanimous, especially given his comments about swapping mechanics around to the press. It only fuels the "lunatic" (Toto's word!) speculation about Mercedes backing Nico to finally get a championship...
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
reggie747
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by reggie747 »

bobbubka wrote:No worries, I didn't see it as an argument at all. Sport can be quite divisive at the best of times.
The behaviour could certainly be seen as childish, although I would personally prefer to see that than someone that doesn't care - I think he genuinely wants to win and be the best. Many with that desire aren't the "nicest" of people at times, no matter the sport or industry.
I suspect we won't agree on this one, but that's ok too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thumbup:
Fluffy cuddly kittens and little puppy dogs.......????
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:I like Lewis, he's a breath of fresh, individuality in the sanitised corporate sponsorship world of F1 BUT. .

.. . who wrote that sanctimonious sh1t?

Bet if you Google the verse it was originated on Facebook <10 years ago, or even earlier in 'flower power' times.

Changing tack. Glad he's only 10 places back on today's grid; could have been a whole lot worse.

Hoping for a good race.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium
My comments from yesterday have been troubling me and, after some googling around (as I don't have the personal wisdom) it seems like Lewis's verse from Saturday is, as far as I can make out, an interpretation of Psalm 27 which begins

'Psalm 27:1. The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?'

There's more to this guy than most of us would have believe and I ought to be careful when making proclamations about "sanctimonious sh1t". :oops:

Overall, he pulled a rabbit out of a hat yesterday and, were it not that he finished with zero water pressure (in the coolant) he had a good chance at challenging for the win. Onwards to Barcelona . . . .

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England