Photos of Tridents & Seamaster Prof (Bond)?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
dopefish
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Re: Photos of Tridents & Seamaster Prof (Bond)?

Post by dopefish »

drocpsu wrote:
Mark78 wrote:Some comparison shots of a CW C61 and my newly arrived SMPc. Of the two the SMP is much more comfortable to wear, it's slightly flatter and hugs my wrist a lot better than the CW. There's no comparing them on quality, the C61 will soon be making its way to the sales corner.

Is that a 38mm C61? What's the size of that SMP?
Looks like a full size SMP vs 38mm C61
Christian
FourthWard
Expert
Expert

Post by FourthWard »

Mark78 wrote:Some comparison shots of a CW C61 and my newly arrived SMPc. Of the two the SMP is much more comfortable to wear, it's slightly flatter and hugs my wrist a lot better than the CW. There's no comparing them on quality, the C61 will soon be making its way to the sales corner.
I've been wondering how the C65 compares to an Aqua Terra in these respects, considering how a SMP compares to a C60. Made a request for pics in another thread, but so far no response yet. Kind of ironic considering how many shots there are of SMPs next to C60s...

I am hoping the 38mm C65 fills the void of having a "nice, but not too nice" watch that I'm comfortable traveling with and wearing as a "beater," while not sacrificing too much on quality. If I travel, I wouldn't feel as comfortable leaving my daily watch unattended (Speedmaster) - ex if I'm getting in the water or working out - and I know if I have an Aqua Terra I will baby it because of its price . I'm hoping a 38mm C65 fits the bill...
Mark78
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by Mark78 »

dopefish wrote:
Looks like a full size SMP vs 38mm C61
That's right, the 61 was the 38mm variant of the original C60, the SMP is full size (42mm though wears smaller).