Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Upcoming for SH21?

Post by Peteo »

I think we're likely to get some answers after the Chat with Chris in September, but I'm wondering if there has been any chat recently about models that we know are coming down the line with the SH21?

I like the current crop of what's available, but none of them inspire me fully to pull the trigger for one reason or another mostly because I'm not a huge fan of the C9 case. So... what's on the horizon? Have I missed any announcements pre-chat?
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Upcoming for SH21?

Post by Kip »

Only rumors so far, that I know of, are a possible chronograph that was mention last year. Hopefully the chat will reveal something.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
thehalefelly
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Re: Upcoming for SH21?

Post by thehalefelly »

The thought of a chronograph with sh21 makes me smile, can't wait to hopefully see that. Pulled the trigger on 4 CW's and love them all, happy to say that if SH21 became available in a chronograph I may retire with my collection complete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
C700 Grand Rapide, C60 MK1 chronometer, C9 5 Day Automatic, C900 Single Pusher, MK 2 Jumping Hour, C900 Worldtimer
Omega Speedmaster Professional