Christopher Ward accessories

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
teestech
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Re: Christopher Ward accessories

Post by teestech »

I usually seem to destroy wallets every 6 months or so (don't ask me how), so I probably would have given the CW offering a try. Except however, my last replacement wallet was a Bellroy Note Sleeve, which is holding up brilliantly, and is very compact. I also have their travel wallet for trips away when I need to keep my passport with me.

If the Bellroy ever gives up, I'll give the Mowbray collection another look, but for now it seems I'm OK with what I have.
Chr Ward • Rolex • Oris • Magrette • Orient • Helgray • Citizen • CWC • Momentum • Suunto • Rotary • Majex • Yema
Handwound: 2 • Automatic: 15 • Quartz: 6
mikeodwyer
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 7

Credit Card holder

Post by mikeodwyer »

Bought the credit card holder in brown.
It's great!
Lovely soft leather but very stiff, if that makes sense.
Perfect for me.
Recommended.
Mike
:clap:
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Christopher Ward accessories

Post by Kip »

No surprise here, but I do have a wallet...actually, both colors. I also have the key fobs, card holders and just picked u the ipad cover while visiting the UK.

I have been using one of the fobs and wallet for about a month now. I have absolutely no complaints so far as to quality or wearability so far. Ask me again in a few months and we shall see where we are, but I am very, very pleased so far. The ipad cover was just installed and fit mine perfectly.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.