Citizen Campanola Watches

A place to discuss other watch-brands
GMR
CW-watches: 7

Citizen Campanola Watches

Post by GMR »

I' ve just discovered the Citizen Campanola range of watches in a local jewellers, they look very impressive.

Any feedback on these watches wold be welome, either positive or negative. Thanks, GMR.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Citizen Campanola Watches

Post by Kip »

I don't have any of these myself but admit I was quite enamored with these a couple of years ago. Very tough to get in the USA I understand. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much for the Eco- Drive but they are very attractive and some very interesting designs and functions. I was very close to ordering at that time. Maybe i'll pick some up used one of these days.

There is a guy named Kurt Behm (sp) over on Timezone.com (US) that had an impressive collection of these at one time. If no here has one, I bet he can help you out.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
GMR
CW-watches: 7

Post by GMR »

I've just returned from the shop in question and the watches aren't the Campanola range but the Eco-Drive Signature Collection. Oops silly me, so same questions apply, thanks
rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by rcherryuk »

The Campanola range are fantastic quality, I've only ever seen one in a second hand shop in Sydney, Oz.

Apparently all the dials are hand enamelled and polished and the guy that does the polishing has no thumbprint due to his constant polishing!
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson