A place to show and discuss your vintage watches
AMCman10
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Re: A Couple of my Vintage Pieces

Post by AMCman10 »

Robin CB wrote:You have a superb collection of family watches there :thumbup:

So many are great examples, with a good mix of ladies' and gents', but I do agree that the Waltham is really nice. Is that your Grandmother's initial engraved on the case?

The engraving is a "C" for our last name. Thank you for the compliments!
Leo David
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by Leo David »

I'm coming to this thread a little late, but just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those who have already mentioned your lovely collection of watches. I really must pay more attention to pocket watches. They're really rather lovely. I'm sure your collection and the family association mean a great deal to you. Thanks for posting all the photos.
AMCman10
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by AMCman10 »

Leo David wrote:I'm coming to this thread a little late, but just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those who have already mentioned your lovely collection of watches. I really must pay more attention to pocket watches. They're really rather lovely. I'm sure your collection and the family association mean a great deal to you. Thanks for posting all the photos.
Thank you for the kind words, Leo. Vintage and antique timepieces are great, and when you can add family history to them, they become something very special.