Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes

Decisions ?

Post by Rick »

Decisions decisions :hilfe:
When i first discovered CW watches i thought i might just buy a watch or two,i now find i am heading for my 3rd watch,the LE Kingfisher having already bought a C4 and C5.
I know find i'm thinking to myself, MMMMMMM!! should i go the whole way and start a whole collection of CW watches just so i have one of each of the mens C range?
Do you think i'm becoming addicted or does anyone else find themselves heading that way?
Help me Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze !!! :hilfe: :datz:
C5AKS - C7 Rapide - C4IPK - C6T3 - C6 Forum LE - W6 Splash - C8SWT - C70 DBR1
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-two: yes

Re: Decisions ?

Post by Hans »

I have the same problem Rick! :lol:
David
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Post by David »

I have a C3, a C4 and I have now ordered a C6 so I guess I must be getting addicted. I have nothing against the C1 or C5 though. I just made my choices because I personally prefer Chronographs. The C6 interested me because I have never owned a " Diver " watch before and seeing as I was impressed with the others ( especially the C4 ) I reckoned I couldnt go wrong really.

I would not say I will end up owning one of each but the Big Pilot Watch ( C8 ) is definetly of interest as is the GTi. By the way what do they mean by GTi anyway? It just interests me becuase it sounds kind of sporty & of course it looks like it will also be a Chrono and an Auto to boot. Now if its an Auto C4 then I am definetely in.

:D
John
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 0

Post by John »

I have the same problem. :)

I started with the Aviator then i bought a C5, several straps and a W1 for my wife.
Now i ordered the LE and CW's new plans for 2008 look also very great.

There will be more to buy...............
That's so nice about CW, several very lovely watches for the price of one expensive watch.
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Rick »

I totally agree John,
I find i wear my C4 a lot when i go out over my 2 very expensive watches,even more so since i changes the strap on it for a blue one,almost passes as a Breitling from a distance i would say.
Quartz really isn't my thing but i have a real soft spot for my C4 for some reason :lol:
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Rick »

Glad i'm not alone Hans
Nice omega by the way :D
David James Payne
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by David James Payne »

Seems like a bad case of WIS to me! But join the club (no pun on your final Smiley!). I have a C5, an Aviator, a C3, and a LE Kingfisher on order + a miscellany of other brand watches. My wife thinks that I am a lost cause!!
Joy to all watch lovers. :D

DJP
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Rick »

Hi DJP,
As a lost cause your wife will leave you alone to enjoy your pass time to your hearts content i should imagine.
Have fun \:D/
David James Payne
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by David James Payne »

Rick wrote:Hi DJP,
As a lost cause your wife will leave you alone to enjoy your pass time to your hearts content i should imagine.
Have fun \:D/
Unfortunately it is not as easy as that, but I try my best!

Regards

David
Joy to all watch lovers. :D

DJP