Fantasic customer service

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
james80
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Fantasic customer service

Post by james80 »

I received my C60 last year and on opening the box found the watch had moved and the bracelet had damaged the inside of the box, I kept my OCD in check and moved one. On closer inspection of the watch I found that the links seemed to have rubbed together whilst the watch was flapping around (it was very loose on the pillow).

I contacted Wera who offered a couple of solutions, in the end they sent me a new bracelet which I received this morning.I must say I'm very happy and thanks to all at CW.
bspj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: Fantasic customer service

Post by bspj »

james80 wrote:I received my C60 last year and on opening the box found the watch had moved and the bracelet had damaged the inside of the box, I kept my OCD in check and moved one. On closer inspection of the watch I found that the links seemed to have rubbed together whilst the watch was flapping around (it was very loose on the pillow).

I contacted Wera who offered a couple of solutions, in the end they sent me a new bracelet which I received this morning.I must say I'm very happy and thanks to all at CW.
This is heartening, esp for someone who has no C60 (yet)
Steve
james80
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by james80 »

I've noticed on more recent pictures from new owners that they leave the blue tape in the area that mine was damaged, not sure if this is as a result of my experience.
bspj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by bspj »

james80 wrote:I've noticed on more recent pictures from new owners that they leave the blue tape in the area that mine was damaged, not sure if this is as a result of my experience.
If nothing else, it's nice to think that a problem has been identified and there is action to rectify.........
Steve