personal engravings

Forum-related only, not for feedback on watches or general CW-feedback
m500dpp
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 4

personal engravings

Post by m500dpp »

My daughter has just seen your email and likes your ladies watch. She is about to start a new job as aitcraft cabin crew, and i thought this would make a great present, especially if it was engraved witha safe flying message of some sort.

In fact since all CW watches are a bit special, perhaps an engraving service would be used by a lot of purchasers??

Can you undertake engraving?
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Re: personal engravings

Post by Hans »

Welcome to the forum m500dpp! First, let me clarify: this forum is independent from Christopher Ward Ltd, so I can not tell you if or when CW will start with engraving their watches. But I do know CW is seriously considering to provide this service! You can read more about it in this thread: http://www.christopherwardforum.com/vie ... ?f=1&t=377
m500dpp
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 4

Post by m500dpp »

Have swopped emails with Chris and have placed an order. He is indeed looking at this service and will revert to me with pricing shortly.

It appears Chris is making sure the engravers are up to scratch - I would expect no less!!!

Looking forward to getting the watch, so I can justify getting one for myself!!!
Hans
Administrator Emeritus - Founder
CW-watches: 7
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by Hans »

Thanks for the update!