C15 Henley and C2 Lido arrived today

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Snoops
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

C15 Henley and C2 Lido arrived today

Post by Snoops »

Waiting for the watches means seconds feel like hours.

However this mornign the postman knocked and I ran out of bed, knowing why and gleefully accepted the packages :D

Many pictures have been posted about the Henley. Watch looks the biz and the see thru caseback is lovely to see.

However its the C2 I feel needs a worthy note or two.

no pictures I have seen do the watch justice. It really looks classy and timeless. The brushed aliminium, the detail on the case, the off white face makes the watch look special and again looks alot more than I paid for it.

I understand that many people are put off because its a quartz but the movement aside the watch gets the thumbs up from me.

Those of you who are thinking about purchasing it, Do it. You wont regret it.

Its a watch that I believe even James Bond or the Godfather would be happy to accept :lol:

If the quality of the watches I have received so far have anything to go by then the W7 Rapide on order for my sisters birthday is going to be something rather special, especially as it has detail on the push buttons.

For those in the know can the C2 Lido take any regular leather strap or will I have to purchase from CW in the future because of the shape of the case?

I have a 5 million pixel camera but I am having trouble with the macro function. The watch keeps coming out too shiny or too dark. But once I resolve this pics will be on there way.
CWL - C8 PILOT LE (IPK)
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: C15 Henley and C2 Lido arrived today

Post by village »

Excellent..glad you are happy!
Can't wait to see pictures.
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Good for you!! Also anxious to see the photos. I can't recall anyone posting C2 photos yet.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Uncle Bill
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
LE-two: yes
Location: Mid-Sussex, just North of South Downs National Park

Post by Uncle Bill »

Yes, I'd like to see the photos...I usually try turning the flash off and using North daylight, good luck...UB
Let us hope all politicians are masochists, that they may truly enjoy our fondest wishes...