The box....for now

A place to discuss other watch-brands
Dancematt
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: The box....for now

Post by Dancematt »

footycrazy wrote:
stefs wrote: Well if I go ahead with the cull the C800 is really the only thing on the radar that would tempt me. I have about 10 i really like and want to wear and I just have too many now that will just sit there and not get worn. No point in that!

Absolutely agree with this thinking Paul.
Thinking about a cull myself, for starters my Planet Ocean has absolutely no place in my collection any more. Not sure what to do at this point though.

The Bell and Ross will always be a winner for me but I always look forward to wrist shots of the quirky dunhill.
I miss all the great things that may never be.
stefs
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by stefs »

Dancematt wrote:
footycrazy wrote:
stefs wrote: Well if I go ahead with the cull the C800 is really the only thing on the radar that would tempt me. I have about 10 i really like and want to wear and I just have too many now that will just sit there and not get worn. No point in that!

Absolutely agree with this thinking Paul.
Thinking about a cull myself, for starters my Planet Ocean has absolutely no place in my collection any more. Not sure what to do at this point though.

The Bell and Ross will always be a winner for me but I always look forward to wrist shots of the quirky dunhill.
Wow... Never thought I'd hear someone say they are ready to bid farewell to a planet ocean!
I am right with you on the Dunhill. Fairly unknown I think and the rarity and quirkiness really appeal. The quality is superb and feels like it will go forever.
As for the bell&ross it is one of the main reasons for thepotential cull. Just love it and dont want it to be in a 1 in 24 rotation.
Cheers now, Paul
Dancematt
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Dancematt »

Similarly my Bell and Ross still gets waaay too much wrist time. Money for new watches has dried up completely so to sell or be happy with what I've got. Hard to say.

You collection is very eclectic, sounds like are finding a sure direction now.
I miss all the great things that may never be.