Andyft21
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 10
LE-two: yes

Interest free credit

Post by Andyft21 »

Hi All,

There was a few of us on the C15 Henley's on Ebay topic. There was the suggestion that Chris should look at re-introducing the 3 months interest free credit scheme which ran last year.

Just wondering what others thought, any one got any suggestions?

Andy
Andy
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: Interest free credit

Post by village »

Might be a good idea...as i said on the other thread... Many retailers offer the choice of 6 month interest free or even buy now pay in 6/12 months. I am aware that there are logistics and costs but...if CW is increasing prices and increasing their sales and wants to increase further, i think it is something they really need to think about offering.For a little grief it could garner them a lot more sales. Of course, it means Chris will have to clone Wera or something :D
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

village wrote: Of course, it means Chris will have to clone Wera or something :D
Ahhhh, but there's a Deborah now! :) (there may have always been, but I have only recently been receiving emails from her).

Re the %0 thingy... Not sure about you guys but you may well find that if you have a credit card it already offers such a thing. I need to blow the dust off mine (to get protection from companies going bump in the night!), but I keep on getting letters from them saying 0% APR on all purchases until August.
Goose
CW-watches: 0

Post by Goose »

I'd buy a Second watch if they did 0% over 3or 6 months (only just ordered 1st CW watch).

Hell, its only a smallish balance, it wouldnt hurt too much to have a little charge to cover the extra work required @ CW.

Post dated Cheques anyone??? :)