It's arrived !!! My Harold Pinchbeck is finally here

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Goose383
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

It's arrived !!! My Harold Pinchbeck is finally here

Post by Goose383 »

It's finally here, My Harold Pinchbeck Edward has arrived.

I was planning on visiting the workshop to pick this up, but work is too busy at the moment and I'm in London at the weekend supporting a friend running the London Marathon, so I wouldn't have been able to pick it for at least two weeks - and I couldn't wait that long!! So whilst at work yesterday my wife signed for a rather large special delivery packet.....

Apologies for the phone pictures, but the camera battery was flat and I couldn't wait to open it!

inside was a much smaller rather elegant box, additional ostrich strap and a hand written envelope.....

All looking very good so far.. :thumbup:

enough teasing, heres the first snap shot of the watch..... Note it's set to the right time and date out of the box, nice touch :thumbup:

:D :D

I've got to admit I love the simple elegant design of the watch, and the Tanner Bates leather strap matches the watch perfectly and looks amazing.

First impressions are excellent I am very very pleased with it, got it on today, will post a review and better pics in a couple of days.. quick wrist shot for you :D

Currently in the box:
Harold Pinchbeck Edward, Bell & Ross Professional type marine, Tag Heuer aqua racer RFU
Rolex Submariner LV, Longines Legend Diver, CW C11 Extreme, CW MMXV FLE
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: It's arrived !!! My Harold Pinchbeck is finally here

Post by jmarchitect »

That looks great, particularly the simple dial. I really like the packaging and presentation and would love to receive a watch in a slim and elegant case like that, rather than a big box. If HP were making mechanical watches I would probably spend a lot of time on their website planning a future purchase.
Robin CB
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Robin CB »

Very nice 8)

Classic, simple design with a hint of difference, and eminently legible (if your eyesight is anything like mine) :D
Goose383
Senior
Senior

Post by Goose383 »

jmarchitect wrote:That looks great, particularly the simple dial. I really like the packaging and presentation and would love to receive a watch in a slim and elegant case like that, rather than a big box. If HP were making mechanical watches I would probably spend a lot of time on their website planning a future purchase.

They do make mechanical watches also, but theres not many to choose from, I would have prefered a mechanical one, but this was chosen mainly due to the name of the watch being the same as my son :D
Currently in the box:
Harold Pinchbeck Edward, Bell & Ross Professional type marine, Tag Heuer aqua racer RFU
Rolex Submariner LV, Longines Legend Diver, CW C11 Extreme, CW MMXV FLE
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

Very nice classic design. Had not heard of this Brand before so off to their website.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
atnits
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by atnits »

I'm glad you're pleased with it. I like the look of their watches, and I thought they were nice people to deal with when I met with them earlier this year. I was looking particularly at the (mechanical) George when I visited, and I may well take the plunge at some stage.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Simple elegance is good. :thumbup:

I like the packaging too.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by rcherryuk »

Again, I like the packaging, it's amazing the difference a buckle makes :D
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson