Sales

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
VeloWeave

Sales

Post by VeloWeave »

Anyone know when the next good sale CW will be having that would apply to the C3 Malvern MKII? I am willing to purchase this watch but it is just a bit over my budget so I am waiting for a sale to come about so as to bring it within budget.

This is my first purchase of what I would consider a high quality watch and I have chosen the C3 Malvern MK2 which someone over on the USN forum was so nice to recommend to me. Been waiting awhile and am looking forward to this.
Paul Drawmer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 7

Re: Sales

Post by Paul Drawmer »

Welcome to the forum. The sales happen according to market needs. There's no point in pre advertising sales as that would stop present sales.

I assume that you have registered for emails from CWL? If so, they will mail you directly any sales announcements are made.
There's always time for one more.
VeloWeave

Post by VeloWeave »

oh great, that's good to know. I am subscribed to CW emails so I will keep my eyes out. Thanks for your post.
PaulWB
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 62
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by PaulWB »

Generally there is a sale just after Xmas and another around July (plus some limited discounts for Valetines Day, Mother Day & Father day, etc).

Best bet is to keep looking in the forum as someone will post when E-Mails have been received (normally in General).

If you are on the mailing list, you will be given a link to the preview which allows you to buy before the main sale.
C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C8, C9, C11, W6, C7/C70, 2009 FLE, 2012 FLE Red, 2013 FLE, 2015 FLE, C9 JH2, C900 WT

Member CWL Double Figures Club
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

I have not bought one CW that wasn't on or with a sale, and don't think I ever will. I must be a cheapskate.

*stares gleamingly at watches with evil grin*
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
akirk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by akirk »

well... depending which one you want... they range between £215 and £300 new...
looking at historical ebay sales:
http://www.watchroll.com/finished.php?c ... age=2&s=c3
you might get a C3 within the range of £100 - £200 - depending which one you want
make sure it has the manual with the warranty certificate in it and you will probably get at least 2-3 years of warranty from that watch - as long as it isn't damaged / scratched, there is little downside
All mine are second hand / NN - I had one issue with a second hand one which CWL fixed very swiftly at no cost to me...

Alasdair
Tracking Christopher Ward watch prices on ebay globally at Watchroll
Tracking Bremont watch prices on ebay globally at Watchtrace
Loconinja
CW-watches: 1

Post by Loconinja »

You can get 5% cashback via Quidco. I used this for my recent C7 purchase.