Sales Of The blue scooter and The Red Jag

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Re: Sales Of The blue scooter and The Red Jag

Post by Viognier »

You'll have several forum members with WTB ads in the sale forum ahead of you...but as this post notes, they do come up and command a premium price.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Snakedoc
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 2

Post by Snakedoc »

Viognier wrote:You'll have several forum memebers with WTB ads in the sale forum ahead of you...but as this post notes, they do come up and command a premium price.
Exactly as one should expect. Looking forward to see the new C60s
Own:

CW C3SWK-MK2

CW C2 FLE
Lego
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Lego »

Deverica Wolf wrote:
Lego wrote:Intriguing post...can you enlighten me?

Thanks
Well, it's a simple little story. One day, a Black-Bezel C60 Pro, who's name was Christopher, discovered that he and his wife, an Orange-Marker C60 GMT, who's name was Wera, were having fifty sets of twins. Normally, watch mothers have 100 children, so there would be, assumingly, 50 white-marker and 50 orange-marker watch babies (all around a darling 36mm in cuteness).

Then, on March 15th, 2012, they all arrived. Unfortunately, to the shock and horror of Chris, the bezels and dials on their children were Red and Blue! "How could this be when ours are black....and where the heck are the orange-markers?" Chris asked. Wera...eventually admitted the truth: She had an affair with Chris' good-lucking and mysterious friend, Kip, a Pepsi-Bezel C60 GMT.

She was impressed with his immense popularity and uniqueness around the crowd, and his ability to tell the difference between day and night. She was amazed by his "long" GMT hand, and remarked to Chris, that his was so small, "it doesn't even appear that you have one."

The pair divorced and that was it. Wifeless, childless, Chris became a hard-drinker for years on end. He often would try to sneak into the Omega clubs to mooch the finest wine and dance with the female Speedmaster strippers, but would always get caught; he didn't fit in and they knew what was up. A failed suicide by midnight quick date-change was his breaking point. Sick of getting robbed and bullied by the local Steinhart gang, the depressed C60 eventually got over his demons, started weight-lifting, upgraded from Sellita to ETA, and after a long makeover with a little bezel-dye, became a White Makaira and lived happily ever after.

Wera and Kip were sadly eaten by sharks while vacationing in Switzerland. All Red/Blue baby Tridents were adopted by a small English watch company and put into harsh-slavery. You are wearing their children on your wrists. They listen while you sleep and wait for their revenge. O_O

FIN
Well that's far more plausible than the post from Nathan...
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Snakedoc
Junior
Junior

Post by Snakedoc »

MiniMpi wrote:# 71 Red JAG on ebay at the moment
http://www.christopherwardforum.com/vie ... 45&t=17429
Hush! :silent: :lol:
Own:

CW C3SWK-MK2

CW C2 FLE
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Snakedoc wrote:Is there even a slightest possibillty to get a blue scooter these days? I know its limited to 50 pieces (unfortunately)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20
LE-two: yes

Post by Bonny »

That said, I a sure I just had an email displaying a new c60 model in a blue that looked very similar....

Been too busy lately to be on here very much. I may have imagined it?
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90
skimrok
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by skimrok »

Peteo wrote:Interesting to see that one model each have been in 3 homes.
With me that's where it ends ;)

I can confirm my Red and Blue are keepers for life i think or till its trashed or I'm dead he!he!

I actually have my blue on today as we speak he!he! I do love this watch

My weakest watch these days is the gold and cream C15 I'm sure one day I will out it
Steve

C9 Blue LE /C60 Black
Also other various brands in my collection