C60 - Presence / Full Body Shot

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
Avallon
Senior
Senior

C60 - Presence / Full Body Shot

Post by Avallon »

Hi,

Trying to get a feel for the overall look a C60 lends to its wearer. Done a search but can only find wrist-shots - does anyone have any full/wider body shots/links they wouldn't mind sharing?

This is what I'm thinking of for example: Image

Quick Disclaimer: apologies if this is one of those newbie questions I shouldn't really have asked...
moriarty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 10

Re: C60 - Presence / Full Body Shot

Post by moriarty »

I would be surprised if you get lucky with this request, since most people are specifically interested in the watch itself and want to see detail.

At the distance you are suggesting a C60 is not going to be particularly distinguishable from very many other watches of similar appearance.

p.s. It is a great looking watch at a most agreeable price :D
Moriarty

C9 JH Mk 2 C70 MC C600 C60 GMT C5 Mk 1 x 3 N22 CCC
Breitling SOHC LE / Navitimer '52 Omega '52 JLC Ebel Beluga Manchette Bulova Accutron Hamilton Ventura 80's Gucci Citizen Eco AT's 'Bambinos' 'Blue Mako' Seiko LE Kemmner Skeleton...
Avallon
Senior
Senior

Post by Avallon »

Well what I'm hoping is that the C60 actually does stand out from a distance as watches like the Rolex Submariner do. Problem I find with all these glossy shots its difficult to see the difference between a £460 C60 and £50 Parnis, even though there clearly will be a clear distinction...
Macca

Post by Macca »

There is a shot of me wearing my GMAT somewhere let me have a rummage
Macca

Post by Macca »

Avallon
Senior
Senior

Post by Avallon »

Thanks Macca, that's really helpful, especially since I work in Lincoln and will be able to keep an eye out for a C60 in the wild now :)
Macca

Post by Macca »

Where a outs do you work then? I work for Siemens although I travel rather than stay in Lincoln, quit my office job a few years back.. Do you live locally then, I am going to have to put up a post eventually and see who is near my neck of the woods
chriswalkerband
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2
LE-foura: yes

Post by chriswalkerband »

I've had a few people that stable high end pieces remark about the Trident looking "serious" or "of quality" from a distance.

LGFAD (looks good from a distance)...
Avallon
Senior
Senior

Post by Avallon »

Macca wrote:Where a outs do you work then? I work for Siemens although I travel rather than stay in Lincoln, quit my office job a few years back.. Do you live locally then, I am going to have to put up a post eventually and see who is near my neck of the woods
I live 35 miles away, but work on Brayford Wharf... would be surprised if there are many members on here from the Lincoln area somehow...
Avallon
Senior
Senior

Post by Avallon »

chriswalkerband wrote:Image

I've had a few people that stable high end pieces remark about the Trident looking "serious" or "of quality" from a distance.

LGFAD (looks good from a distance)...
Thanks, that was what I was fishing for :) Still not clear in my mind whether you can really tell the difference though...
chriswalkerband
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2
LE-foura: yes

Post by chriswalkerband »

From a distance I'd say to most no, not even most enthusiasts can tell. The bezel is the questionable variable I believe. The Trident looks of quality, but very sub/PO from a distance. I've still never seen another C60 in the wild yet, so I'm only giving my opinion. There has been quite a few shots taken while I was performing wearing the Trident and it really stands out, but you can't really tell what it is exactly. I had a guy today (with a nice piece on himself) do a triple take from across a sidewalk - I think he thought it was a PO or sub.

This photo (of me during a break in the studio while recording our debut album) illustrates what I'm trying to say. You can tell that I'm wearing what appears to be a nice watch, but not like with a doxa where you just "know" what it is or isn't. IMO