My continually evolving collection now taking shape nicely..

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
Macca

Re: After a while, SOTC

Post by Macca »

Why thankyou guys, I will get a nice sports style watch again eventually as I miss the Tissot T Sportbut the money went in the house fund so will be put to good use I guess... then saving for the ones I covet most, a seamaster and a carerra, not necessarily in that order!
Macca

Post by Macca »

scooter wrote:Very nice Macca.

Seems funny to be looking at one of your old friends.

scooter
Part of me thinks that the Ocean One should still be with you Scooter on account of it being so nice, I love it on, really is a looker and the green is getting lots of comments already. Thanks for selling me such a pristine watch!
Mortis
Forum Menace
Forum Menace
CW-watches: 12
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Mortis »

That orange C60GMT is lovely, actually. Much better in the flesh than one might think. Nice collection, too. :thumbup:
Macca

Post by Macca »

Thanks Mortis, my C60 GMT is my favorite to be honest, it gets worn over most of my other watches day to day, looks stunning on a bracelet and in my opinion there are not many as good for the prce of the trident
Macca

Re: Re-united with a C70.. got my Monte Carlo

Post by Macca »

Got my hands on my C70 Monte Carlo earlier, had to sacrifice my xbox 360 to buy it but it was worth it. Will get some pics up soon, its mint though and thanks to neil for selling me such a lovely watch.
Macca

Post by Macca »

As promised,

Very happy indeed its quite a looker
nr73
Senior
Senior

Re-united with a C70.. got my Monte Carlo

Post by nr73 »

That looks lovely James, might have to get me one of those... :D
Macca

Post by Macca »

I'll do you a good deal..
Macca

Re: My continually evolving collection now taking shape nice

Post by Macca »

So I have a little update, some pictures to follow when I return from France in a week or so..

In -
C60 FLE Red Jag
C3 SKK MK1
C8 IPK Blackhawk
C7 BRG 390 LE

Out -
Seiko Monster Diver.. funded the C3
Steinhart Ocean One.. funded the C60 FLE
C70 MC... just didnt bond with it like the dbr1.. so got the C7 BRG

Will pop up some pictures when I am home, not even seen my C8 yet as I have only just paid for it but as it is one I always wanted then I am sure it will be awesome.

Dead chuffed with my BRG and C3...

But I think my favorite addition so far in the Red Jag, so much better in the flesh than any picture has ever shown.

Oh and with regard to my desire for a tag carrera, this was going to be my wedding gift from mrs macca.. however lately I have been under pressure from the C9 in blue.. its just so pretty so watch this space, come auguast when we get married I may be getting one.. may have cheekily reserved one already :silent:
cwild

Re: My continually evolving collection now taking shape nice

Post by cwild »

Beautiful collection, cant wait to see some more pictures.