C700 with the new bracelet

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

C700 with the new bracelet

Post by Russ-Shettle »

This is a re-posting from General Discussion area. I thought it should be moved here.

The bracelet is just what I had thought and hoped it would be...High Quality and most of all SOLID! If you're use to relatively cheap watches and even not so cheap, you would not find them with bracelets as nice as this. The links are "Dead Solid", well finished, rounded and polished and again, I mean solid. Not hollowed, roll pined, smashed and sandwiched then polished to make it look solid. Even the removable links to this bracelet are totally solid. Seeing it and knowing that it is solid, you feel like you've finally got something truly real.

The bracelet compared to the strap feels way more comfortable. It's feels so smooth and contours to every part of your wrist but I'm no a stranger to the feel. Most of my watches had bracelets. The difference is; this one doesn't pinch or grab arm-hair, yanking it out by the root. I like to wear them loose so they can slide and shift a bit. It feels more like a bracelet when they are loose.

The bracelet gives pretty good balance to the weight of the 700 and the two together feels like pound. Definitely heavier than the strap. You know it's on your wrist. It is one super hunk of a watch with a Valjoux 7750 Hemi, turbo charged with dual exhaust.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jimleymurmer
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 22

Re: C700 with the new bracelet

Post by Jimleymurmer »

Just had C60 delivered. Was torn between that and a C700. Had I seen these pics I'd have gone for the latter. Looks great.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Jimleymurmer wrote:Just had C60 delivered. Was torn between that and a C700. Had I seen these pics I'd have gone for the latter. Looks great.
You cannot be wrong with those choices IMO. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
watchlover1
Senior Expert
Senior Expert

Post by watchlover1 »

Jimleymurmer wrote:Just had C60 delivered. Was torn between that and a C700. Had I seen these pics I'd have gone for the latter. Looks great.
I cant say which I prefer out of the two models but these pics, really do the C700 justice.When I saw the CW pic, didnt look twice but having seen these pics, its a beast! (in a nice way :D ). very very nice
Citizen,Tag Heuer,Oris,Victorinox Swiss Army,Casio,G-Shock,Fossil, Guess
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Sorry, I should have posted these pictures on the Gallery sooner. There were posted in the General Discussion several weeks ago. I just now decided to move it. There are other pics of this watch with the black leather strap somewhere.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Russ-Shettle »

watchlover1 wrote:
I cant say which I prefer out of the two models but these pics, really do the C700 justice.When I saw the CW pic, didnt look twice but having seen these pics, its a beast! (in a nice way :D ). very very nice
It's nice to know I did some decent photography. I just might do some more.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Russ-Shettle wrote:
watchlover1 wrote:
It's nice to know I did some decent photography. I just might do some more.
It's a beast alright! A big movement in a chunky case. You know you have something on your wrist when you wear it.
CornishDave
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by CornishDave »

Top class watch, but way over my budget! :(
joeegg17
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by joeegg17 »

WAY behind the ball on this thread but have to say i LOVE the look of the bracelet . Having just got the C700 i wish they had pictures of this quality on the CW site . I would of definatlely gone for that option instead of the leather strap . The online pictures do not do it justice . Thanks for posting the pics !
Helix Von Smelix
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 108

Post by Helix Von Smelix »

joeegg17 wrote:WAY behind the ball on this thread but have to say i LOVE the look of the bracelet . Having just got the C700 i wish they had pictures of this quality on the CW site . I would of definatlely gone for that option instead of the leather strap . The online pictures do not do it justice . Thanks for posting the pics !
Almost, almost like it on steel!
Good choice. :thumbup:
joeegg17
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by joeegg17 »

Would love to see some more pictures of the C700 with the Bracelet , i think it totally puts an already great watch into another league . My order is being placed now :thumbup:
Ed Hicks
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 5

Post by Ed Hicks »

Good looking watch and Nice Logo!
DCP
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 6

Post by DCP »

This one is definately on my list. But I'll have to sell off several of the colletion to make room and raise funds. Hmmm... how to make this happen... :problem:
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

DCP wrote:This one is definately on my list. But I'll have to sell off several of the colletion to make room and raise funds. Hmmm... how to make this happen... :problem:
Credit Card. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
robcrossland

Post by robcrossland »

I just received my C700 and went for the rubber strap with the matching carbon fibre style print... your's looks good with the steel too.
Rob