C2 Lido (leather strap) on a small wrist?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
watchlover1
Senior Expert
Senior Expert

Re: C2 Lido (leather strap) on a small wrist?

Post by watchlover1 »

Ive decided to hold off for now, even with the leather strap im not sure those lugs will allow the watch to 'sit right' on my wrist. short lugs and ideally curved a little are the way forward for me imo. thanks for all the posts/pics guys
Citizen,Tag Heuer,Oris,Victorinox Swiss Army,Casio,G-Shock,Fossil, Guess
Laser Sag
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by Laser Sag »

I can understand your reluctance but for such a lovely watch and at the sale price I would buy it and try it, if it's not right then return it under the 360 agreement.
castletownmatt
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 2

Post by castletownmatt »

I brought the C2 today in the sale, I have small wrists so will let you know how I get on. At 50% off just had to go for it.
Castletownmatt
hwc
Senior
Senior

Post by hwc »

I've got one on the way, too. With the new steel bracelet. I've have smallish wrists and tend to prefer smaller watches. But, the C3 Chrono on the steel bracelet fits just fine. It's not like the C2 is a 44 mm case to start with.

It does look like they have changed the size/shape of the end links on the new bracelet. Looks like they are smaller and free to rotate to whatever angle fits. At least from the photos, the original bracelet appears to have end links that are pretty much locked at one angle.

We'll see when it arrives.
watchlover1
Senior Expert
Senior Expert

Post by watchlover1 »

hwc wrote:I've got one on the way, too. With the new steel bracelet. I've have smallish wrists and tend to prefer smaller watches. But, the C3 Chrono on the steel bracelet fits just fine. It's not like the C2 is a 44 mm case to start with.

It does look like they have changed the size/shape of the end links on the new bracelet. Looks like they are smaller and free to rotate to whatever angle fits. At least from the photos, the original bracelet appears to have end links that are pretty much locked at one angle.

We'll see when it arrives.
castletownmatt wrote:I brought the C2 today in the sale, I have small wrists so will let you know how I get on. At 50% off just had to go for it.

I would be interested to know your thoughts when you do receive your respective watches......my decision isnt set in concrete as yet......
Citizen,Tag Heuer,Oris,Victorinox Swiss Army,Casio,G-Shock,Fossil, Guess