News related to Christopher Ward Watches
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: CWL August Launch Info

Post by Russ-Shettle »

WatchLove_OS wrote:
RSHETTLE wrote: “Yes Dad, that’s nice but my watch comes with 5 different colored straps. I’ll bet yours doesn’t”

Russ
:lachtot: :lachtot: :lachtot: Well it could if you wanted it to Russ!!

I have been keeping an eye on this thread and its GREAT! Lots of wonderful info
Watchlove,

You’re so right! I could get a dozen straps, all shapes and colors. Oh thank you, thank you, I was so jealous over my daughters watch I though I was going to die. :(

Russ
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Yoda wrote:Russ, daughters around the world - just the same. I wish I could do something with mine!

Actually CW missed a trick with the new XX watch (can't remember its designation) with different coloured facets and straps. Still, mine hasn't got enough pairs of shoes at the moment!
Yoda,

Did you say, “Shoes”? My daughter has so many shoes they are all over the floor in her room and flowing out of her closet. You would think she was a centipede or something.

Russ
paw3001
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes

Post by paw3001 »

Thank goodness I have got a little boy!

Mind you he loves to wear my watches and funnily enough the C3 is his favourite at the moment.

He will at some stage inherit my collection so he better like 'em all!!! :mg:

Paw
Watches - Too many but not enough!
WatchLove_OS
Expert
Expert

Post by WatchLove_OS »

RSHETTLE wrote:
Yoda wrote:Russ, daughters around the world - just the same. I wish I could do something with mine!

Actually CW missed a trick with the new XX watch (can't remember its designation) with different coloured facets and straps. Still, mine hasn't got enough pairs of shoes at the moment!
Yoda,

Did you say, “Shoes”? My daughter has so many shoes they are all over the floor in her room and flowing out of her closet. You would think she was a centipede or something.

Russ
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Daughters......yes yes!

Luckily I dont have any :lachtot: :lachtot: :lachtot: or any boys for that matter! woohoo!

Watches are all minneeeeeeee