Another C60 Strap question

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
andy71
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Another C60 Strap question

Post by andy71 »

In the picture on the website the C60 comes with the rubber divers style strap (with the stretchy bit). But in some other pictures there seems to be a more fitted rubber strap that is contoured around the lugs. Does anyone have a C60 on the latter, is it possible to get it and does it look any good?

Thanks

Andy
C90 Power Reserve, C60 GMT, C11 Makaira Pro, C9 Big Day Date - in that order:)
ianblyth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 19
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-five: Yes
LE-six: Yes

Re: Another C60 Strap question

Post by ianblyth »

There are 2 types of c60 - the original Kingfisher and the new Trident. The C60 Trident is showing the rubber that originally came with the C600. http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men/sp ... -sksi.html This is a 22mm strap and will fit any 22mm watch. http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men/dive/c600-1.html

Even the C60 Kingfisher is now showing this strap on the site - http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men/di ... 0sysi.html

The C6 and C60 Kingfisher had a rubber strap that was designed to fit the lugs of the C6/C60

I think they look good.

As the case of the C6, C60 and C600 are the same then this strap will fit any of those. The problem with 2nd hand ones is that they would be cut to fit and so could only be worn by someone of the same or smaller wrist size. The fact that they are no longer shown on the Kingfisher would suggest that CWL no longer have them but it is always worth e-mailing Wera to see if she has one tucked away in a drawer.
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." Anais Nin
andy71
Senior
Senior

Post by andy71 »

Thanks for the info, I shall certainly enquire when I come to purchase.
CW60
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by CW60 »

The older strap that fits the lugs is so much nicer. It would be great to still be able to get it.
andy71
Senior
Senior

Post by andy71 »

Another question: Has anyone got a picture of a C90 GMT with orange lume on a brown strap?

Cheers
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

andy71 wrote:Another question: Has anyone got a picture of a C90 GMT with orange lume on a brown strap?

Cheers
I presume you mean a C60GMT.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
andy71
Senior
Senior

Post by andy71 »

Sorry yes, C60, I want to get this watch and also want a watch that can have a brown strap from time to time, if this doesn't work, I'll get a brown for my C90, or maybe a brown for each! :)
andy71
Senior
Senior

Post by andy71 »

OK I did it and have just been informed that it's on it's way! 1 C60 GMT coming up... I also managed to get an older style lug hugging silicon strap and I also placed an order with Toshi for a brown leather strap - I have no idea what ether of these 2 will look like on the watch but will post pictures on both when I get the Toshi (and a strap changing do dah) along with the watch on the orange nato that I ordered it with... I hope my C90 Becketts doesn't get neglected...