Aifo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

New model from Kentex

Post by Aifo »

Some months ago I shared a piece from a very little known Japanese maker, KENTEX, here.

Just checked and they have released a rather interesting automatic, again housing a japanese movement (Miyota 9100), with day, date, month, a synchronized 24 hour hands, and a top mounted power reserve indicator (pretty rare complications for a Japanese movement).

Well, the design is a matter of personal taste, and not quite my cup of tea, but like CW, Kentex guarantees affordability and value for money.

I will check out the real watch later on. Here some piccies to share:

Incoming: 0
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: New model from Kentex

Post by Tyke »

Never been a fan of brown dials...... until now. Really like that one. I also like the white dial but for me it doesn't sit well on that bracelet. Think it would look much better on black leather.

I'll be sure to have a look at their site now. :thumbup:
footycrazy
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by footycrazy »

Both nice looking watches, but for me the romans at 9 & 12 look more like 4 & 7 :lol:
Graham
Aifo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Aifo »

Tyke wrote:Never been a fan of brown dials...... until now. Really like that one. I also like the white dial but for me it doesn't sit well on that bracelet. Think it would look much better on black leather.

I'll be sure to have a look at their site now. :thumbup:
Agreed on the white dial Tyke, the bracelet looks pretty odd on a dressy design and your idea of a black leather is definitely interesting.

I found the watch on their Japanese site here. Well shame it's not in any language but Japanese but the pictures are nicely taken at least.
footycrazy wrote:Both nice looking watches, but for me the romans at 9 & 12 look more like 4 & 7 :lol:
Agreed footy, I'd prefer them to be just index instead of roman numerals. The dial seems cluttered, at least it appears that way.
Incoming: 0