Who's Not Getting CW Emails? Complain Here

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Re: Who's Not Getting CW Emails? Complain Here

Post by julywest »

Tyke wrote:Still nothing, so against my better judgement I've been on & subscribed again (4th or 5th attempt - lost count) and have received the usual automated congratulations for subscribing. Now just waiting to see when the next offer comes out if I get it or not. NOT is my best guess! :?
Send the info direct to Chris
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

julywest wrote:
Tyke wrote:Still nothing, so against my better judgement I've been on & subscribed again (4th or 5th attempt - lost count) and have received the usual automated congratulations for subscribing. Now just waiting to see when the next offer comes out if I get it or not. NOT is my best guess! :?
Send the info direct to Chris

Could do, but that's just bypassing a faulty system. Better that they get the system running as it should rather than just put a sticking plaster on it & cross their fingers.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Tyke wrote:

Could do, but that's just bypassing a faulty system. Better that they get the system running as it should rather than just put a sticking plaster on it & cross their fingers.
chuckle .. I understand but sometimes I just don't have the energy anymore to tilt the windmill. CW obviously needs to do some serious I/T house cleaning but we need to get your CW-watch count up!
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

julywest wrote:
Tyke wrote:

chuckle .. I understand but sometimes I just don't have the energy anymore to tilt the windmill. CW obviously needs to do some serious I/T house cleaning but we need to get your CW-watch count up!
My watch count is somewhat higher than indicated..... :D
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

[/quote] Could do, but that's just bypassing a faulty system. Better that they get the system running as it should rather than just put a sticking plaster on it & cross their fingers.[/quote]

I created this thread and then I contacted CW directly. Guess what. This morning it's fixed, at least for me. :D
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

Mr Rick wrote: I created this thread and then I contacted CW directly. Guess what. This morning it's fixed, at least for me. :D

'At least for you' is the operative term & :thumbup: for getting somewhere, but surely it shouldn't be left to the boss of the whole organisation to personally rush round dealing with what should be a minor IT matter. That's just a hugely time consuming & wasteful use of his abilities......can't see the chairman of BT rushing round plugging in telephone extension cables for people........ so neither should Chris have to do this.

Fix the main system correctly once rather than have to patch it a hundred (or more) times and find it's still bust!
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Tyke wrote:
Mr Rick wrote: I created this thread and then I contacted CW directly. Guess what. This morning it's fixed, at least for me. :D

'At least for you' is the operative term & :thumbup: for getting somewhere, but surely it shouldn't be left to the boss of the whole organisation to personally rush round dealing with what should be a minor IT matter. That's just a hugely time consuming & wasteful use of his abilities......can't see the chairman of BT rushing round plugging in telephone extension cables for people........ so neither should Chris have to do this.

Fix the main system correctly once rather than have to patch it a hundred (or more) times and find it's still bust!
What CWL is trying to do is not only fix the individual issues, but hunt down a commonality issue related to the problem. That is why CW requested to be contacted. It doesn't mean he is physically correcting things himself.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
sibex
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by sibex »

I got a promotional email today! They must be fixing it :)
Tuzzaboy
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 7

Post by Tuzzaboy »

I never got a email about the fourum 2012 so I missed out on the Blue one, still I have the Red one to look forward to. soon I hope :wave: :clap:
Jammy Devil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by Jammy Devil »

I received an e-mail from Jorg at Stowa today. His e-mails are even rarer than those from CWL :lol:
Jammy Devil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jammy Devil »

Its been a busy day in my e-mail "inbox".
Not only has Jorg been in touch from Stowa, but Mr. Chr.Ward has too. :shock:
He says they are sending out an e-mail today :clap:
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by androo »

Right that's it. They may be rare but at least I get emails from Stowa. No email for the latest CW offer. I am now going to sit in the corner and sulk
Jammy Devil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jammy Devil »

androo wrote:Right that's it. They may be rare but at least I get emails from Stowa. No email for the latest CW offer. I am now going to sit in the corner and sulk
androo,
Having received the Stowa mail, I contacted Chris Ward to let them know I'm not getting their mailings and Chris replied saying that they will be sending out an e-mail today. I haven't received it yet. He said if we don't get it this weekend we should let him know. J.D.
grahamH
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by grahamH »

Hi,I subscribed on the 20th Feb,have received a Personal Message,from a member;so my Email address works. Should I now expect Emails ref Special Deals etc? Would like them,for the obvious reasons...
1xCW,4xOmega,1xBWC.
Wife - 1xDreyfus.
Jimleymurmer
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 22

Post by Jimleymurmer »

Me too. Why not? 5 CW purchases surely qualifies you for one?