C8 MKII Manufacture Time and Ship Date

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

C8 MKII Manufacture Time and Ship Date

Post by JRAD »

So I have my C8 MKII Vintage Speciale Edition in PVD Black in the queue and all I have heard is -
Pre Order end February means that the stock is not ready until end February. We will dispatch shortly after this.

Does anyone have a clue what this means? By my Calendar... it is the end of February... Thanks for the tips. :shock:
C8KVKT Pilot Mk II - U-2 Vintage Edition #1184!
C60 GMT w/Bracelet and Orange Leather Strap
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star

Funding my addiction through photography. Feel free to make reckless purchases at http://www.jonathanradin.com
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Re: C8 MKII Manufacture Time and Ship Date

Post by xtriple »

CW mean the end of the month(ish)! Dates can (and do) get put back depending on supply from the factory, quality checks here in the UK etc. Don't sweat it, they'll be along shortly :D
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by JRAD »

I realize that I am inpatient like thirsty drunk but I waited months to save the funds for this watch and now the waiting is down right forcing me to drink... like a drunk. I believe I have successfully blamed one addiction on the other. Mad skills I say! It would just be helpful to have a date to get pushed back. Love your Avatar by the way!

Thanks for the calming words.
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star

Funding my addiction through photography. Feel free to make reckless purchases at http://www.jonathanradin.com
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Loddonite »

It's probably worth dropping a line to wizzie for the official line.
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
Md2020666
Junior
Junior

Post by Md2020666 »

I emailed her last week and she said they will get them the end of the end of feb then put through quality control and sent out after that. Still no official date
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by JRAD »

Nice! I did send her a note directly via email so I will wait for her response before I tap this avenue. Thanks!
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star

trsullivan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 13

Post by trsullivan »

JRAD wrote:I realize that I am inpatient like thirsty drunk but I waited months to save the funds for this watch and now the waiting is down right forcing me to drink... like a drunk. I believe I have successfully blamed one addiction on the other. Mad skills I say! It would just be helpful to have a date to get pushed back. Love your Avatar by the way!

Patience has been described as a form of despair disguised as virtue. :lol:
Tom
Rule #1 - "Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut."
C3GWT, C13SWK, C5Aviator, C5 BoB, C4BBMF, W7BBMF, Pepsi GMT, Scooter Blue, C80, C65 LE, C7 COSC, C3 FLE
C65 AM GT LE
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

JRAD wrote:I realize that I am inpatient like thirsty drunk but I waited months to save the funds for this watch and now the waiting is down right forcing me to drink... like a drunk. I believe I have successfully blamed one addiction on the other. Mad skills I say! It would just be helpful to have a date to get pushed back. Love your Avatar by the way!

Convince yourself that it will arrive April 1st. That way, you will be pleasantly surprised. :D
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by gwells »

in the same boat for my c8 vintage.
the "g" is for Greg...
PaulWB
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 62
LE-fourb: yes

Post by PaulWB »

I got a C8 vintage from the first batch - definitely worth waiting for :D

I am still not sure about the PVD version though :?
C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C8, C9, C11, W6, C7/C70, 2009 FLE, 2012 FLE Red, 2013 FLE, 2015 FLE, C9 JH2, C900 WT

Member CWL Double Figures Club
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by JRAD »

I have heard on this forum that the PVD is as tough as nails. My only concern would have been if it wears or scratches easily. I absolutely love the look, so no question there. The lovely Wera got back to me to tell me that production is running behind and I should see her around the end of March. While disappointed... I totally understand and will do my best not to drive you all crazy with my anticipation.
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star

xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

What you need is another CW to keep you going while waiting for this watch. Go on the website and just pick one you like, order and pay and it'll keep you amused in the interim.

See, we are here to help :D
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by JRAD »

Sounds like a plan... I just need some of you rich watch fiends to buy a few expensive prints from me and I will get right on it. :)
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star

Clach77
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

I really like (and want) the vintage MkII PVD, but as I already have a MkI Blackhawk I'm not sure I can justify another C8, especially as I also have a cream MkI. So that would mean flipping the Blackhawk, and I'm not sure if I want to do that.

It's hard work being a CWL fan. :lol:
Trying not to buy any more watches...
JRAD
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by JRAD »

Yes, yes it is. Since it is going to take so long I decided to add a little engraving to the back. Anyone have an example of how that will look on the PVD?
Bueche Girod
Bulova Marine Star