Just made Chester...

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Just made Chester...

Post by xtriple »

DRUNK!

As we had loads of Baileys left over from Christmas, Lorn mixed it with cream and a bit of sugar and froze it. I, in my infinite thickness, thought it was just Baileys flavoured ice cream. Anyway, I wasn't keen when she handed me a BIG bowl of the stuff as it was a bit rich for my delicate little stomach so I spoon fed Chesty Puff Junior it.

He loved it!

He was going nuts for it and I couldn''t keep up with his demands so just gave him the bowl and let him get on with it...

Anyway, he's been running round the house like a dog possessed, banging into things, barking his head off, biting Phoebe and running away, falling off the sofa's and humping everything in sight - including the cat!

He's now sleeping it off and snoring like a stuck pig :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's gonna have a headache in the morning :lol:
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Re: Just made Chester...

Post by Loddonite »

I thought he was on a diet. :?

Now you're going to have to put him on the wagon too - and I don't mean re-christening the pram as "Chesti-poo's Wagon".
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
mikepj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by mikepj »

xtriple wrote:DRUNK!

As we had loads of Baileys left over from Christmas....mixed it with cream and a bit of sugar and froze it.

Anyway, I was going nuts for it and I couldn''t keep up with his demands so just gave him the bowl and let him get on with it...

Anyway, he's been running round the house like a dog possessed, banging into things, barking his head off, biting Phoebe and running away, falling off the sofa's and humping everything in sight - including the cat!

He's now sleeping it off and snoring like a stuck pig :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's gonna have a headache in the morning :lol:
Hey XT, For a second or two I almost mistook this as one of Lorn's posts about you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lavaine
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Lavaine »

Chesty Puff Junior!!!
I don't think Chester was the only one that was drunk!
It really is amusing to see though. I used to have a Cocker Spaniel that had a thing for Baileys. Sugar and Cream be damned, he liked it straight. I found out one day when I went into the kitchen, and came back to an empty glass, and a glassy-eyed dog.
2017 CW Forum "Darwin Award" winner.
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by gwells »

i'd be scared to get my dog drunk. and he tries to steal my neighbor's beer when i take him to "pups in the park" baseball games, so i have no doubt he'd be into it. but he's 140# and already a big clumsy oaf sober. he'd destroy my house.
the "g" is for Greg...
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

Well, contrary to my expectations, he's fine this morning! Had his usual slab of cake and two biscuits for breakfast (good and healthy) and is now lying between me and the fire while Lorn takes Phoebe (and Sammy) to school and back. He doesn't even seem to be in a bad mood, though he was up and down in the night a bit. Most of the night though he slept between us with half his fat little body on the bloody pillow snoring in my ear!

Diet? What diet :lol: Yes, he's supposed to be on one, but Lorns idea of a diet for dogs and mine are a bit different :problem: She thinks it's wrong to give him biscuits and ice cream and berates me roundly for doing so, then sits there and feeds him Brie on crackers!

Seriously, we have cut him right back on the treats (well he thinks we have :D ) and he's now only getting fed once a day and his weight gain has slowed right down ( he is still growing) and there is the beginings of a waistline appearing. Don't think he's ever going to be a "slimline" woofer as he's quite "big boned" but if we can see a bit of shape as opposed to amorphous blob then I'll think we're doing well.
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

xtriple wrote:"slimline" woofer
:lol:
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300
Mortis
Forum Menace
Forum Menace
CW-watches: 12

Post by Mortis »

Fu(k.
I keep clicking the wrong bookmark.
I was looking for the Christopher Ward Forum. It's all about watches. Y'know, that sort of thing.
:twisted:
ianblyth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 19
LE-foura: yes
LE-five: Yes
LE-six: Yes

Post by ianblyth »