Health Warning

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Dumaresq666
CW-watches: 2

Health Warning

Post by Dumaresq666 »

I have to raise concern about the lack of warning notices on the CW site. I was not informed just how infectious his watches are!! Like the posting from AndyKH earlier this morning at 05:39 (you MUST be excited to post at that time Andy!!), I too have bought 3 CW's in the past 6 weeks!!!!!! My C3 Malvern is keeping me company now, but my C70 DBR1 I will not see until JUNE (wedding present)! :thumbdown: At least my wife wont see her Loveheart until then either!!
At this rate, I think more arms are required on my person..... :D
Aifo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Re: Health Warning

Post by Aifo »

Welcome, good to have you inside. In fact it may not affect your health per se as you will be kept much happier with the CWs arriving at your doorsteps and happy = healthy :)

It is also customary to leave an introduction post under the new members section. Tell us a little bit more about your watch collection.

Last but not least, congrats on the wedding!
Incoming: 0
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Welcome to "The Asylum"!

As to health concerns...you have come to the right place. With proper meds and treatments we shall guide you through the disease. :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Ha, 6am may seem odd but thats when I start work. I was scouring ebay for a bargain, looking at a Mondaine at the minute and a few Panerai Luminors.
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by scooter »

Welcome aboard

Enjoy your stay

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
leoo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by leoo »

Your wallet will need the most medical attention :lol:
ianblyth
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 19
LE-five: Yes
LE-six: Yes

Post by ianblyth »

Welcome.
Dumaresq666 wrote:I too have bought 3 CW's in the past 6 weeks!!!!!!
Just wait until you get to sales time. :shock: :D :lol:
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." Anais Nin
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Welcome to the forum.
Dumaresq666 wrote:...my C70 DBR1 I will not see until JUNE (wedding present)! :thumbdown:
You need to speak to Xtriple about this, and he will tell you how to be suitably pathetic. He succeeded in getting his Christmas present in October, so he should be able to help! :lol:
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Dumaresq666 wrote:...my C70 DBR1 I will not see until JUNE (wedding present)! :thumbdown:
You need to speak to Xtriple about this, and he will tell you how to be suitably pathetic. He succeeded in getting his Christmas present in October, so he should be able to help! :lol:
Lots of sad faces, trembling bottom lip and squeezing out the odd tear helped :lol:
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

xtriple wrote:
Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Lots of sad faces, trembling bottom lip and squeezing out the odd tear helped :lol:

Did you learn all of that from the dog? :lol:
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

Waddya mean? I taught the dog 8)
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Dumaresq666 wrote:I have to raise concern about the lack of warning notices on the CW site. I was not informed just how infectious his watches are!! Like the posting from AndyKH earlier this morning at 05:39 (you MUST be excited to post at that time Andy!!), I too have bought 3 CW's in the past 6 weeks!!!!!! My C3 Malvern is keeping me company now, but my C70 DBR1 I will not see until JUNE (wedding present)! :thumbdown: At least my wife wont see her Loveheart until then either!!
At this rate, I think more arms are required on my person..... :D
Would you ever **** into an Asylum of crazies if there were a sign that said. "Don't go in there, they are all crazy". Of course you wouldn't and so that is why. We want to entrap you. Once you've stumble through the door, there's no way out, I'm afraid.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

****??????
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes

Post by androo »

Russ-Shettle wrote: Would you ever **** into an Asylum of crazies if there were a sign that said. "Don't go in there,
Umm russ I think what you do in your spare time should be kept to yourself :shock:
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

...walk...

:lol:
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300