My C9

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

My C9

Post by AndyKH »

I received my C9 2 weeks ago and thought I'd pop up a couple of pictures. I was massively impressed with the customer service received after a slight cock up in delivery, by way of a sorry I ended up getting the watch delivered FOC on a pre 1pm on a Saturday. I was so impressed I am very close to ordering another watch at the minute.

Anyway, here's the pics.

This joins this.

Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: My C9

Post by Kip »

Well it's about time!

Nice shot with the tree reflection. :thumbup:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Just this very minute ordered the DBR1 to join this beaut. Dan from Christopher ward responded quickly with my previous order and was fantastic to deal with. His service alone probably drove me to buy another.
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by nathanclarinet »

Very nice Andy. By the look of other posts, you don't hang about :) so what is next in your CW hit list?!?!?
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

C 60 trident I should think, with strap rather than braclet. Although I do prefer the Omega planet ocean on orange strap. Mind you I do love the C9 chrono in the same colour combo as my regular C9. I need to give watches a rest for a few months though to be honest. My partner thinks I'm mental.

More to come..........
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

AndyKH wrote:C 60 trident I should think, with strap rather than braclet. Although I do prefer the Omega planet ocean on orange strap. Mind you I do love the C9 chrono in the same colour combo as my regular C9. I need to give watches a rest for a few months though to be honest. My partner thinks I'm mental.
We accept you as normal.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Which in turn makes you mental, majority rules, if everyone is mental then everyone is normal. You follow? I'm already hunting for the next piece and the new one hasn't even arrived.

More to come..........
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

AndyKH wrote:Which in turn makes you mental, majority rules, if everyone is mental then everyone is normal. You follow? I'm already hunting for the next piece and the new one hasn't even arrived.
Ah, but there's "normal mental" and then there's...

...do you have any relatives in Devon? :D
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by scooter »

Andy

Great watch somewhat spoilt by having a tree in it. Thanks for taking the time to photograph it though.

Surely your partner must be over the moon that you're saving £86ish on the DBR? :)

Why not go to Control Panel, edit profile, and proudly enumerate (cracking word that) your CW purchases.

Enjoy the watch(es).

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Just for you,Scooter. A none tree pic. I'll update my settings too. I haven't told the missus about the new watch yet, I'm going to wait until she's in a superb mood or maybe just after she's bought some new shoes.

More to come..........
Uncle Bill
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
Location: Mid-Sussex, just North of South Downs National Park

Post by Uncle Bill »

I certainly like that watch! You have made a good choice, however (sorry :( ) 'she's in a superb mood...new shoes' never seem to coincide with you casually ordering, receiving and wanting to wear - another new watch... UB :)
Let us hope all politicians are masochists, that they may truly enjoy our fondest wishes...
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Ah well it's tough. I've ordered it now. Ha ha and I'm keeping it!

More to come..........
Mezzame
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by Mezzame »

AndyKH wrote:C 60 trident I should think, with strap rather than braclet. Although I do prefer the Omega planet ocean on orange strap. Mind you I do love the C9 chrono in the same colour combo as my regular C9. I need to give watches a rest for a few months though to be honest. My partner thinks I'm mental.
Might I suggest the bracelet. If not for the looks then for the sound.

C60 Trident GMT-SKS
C70 RAF Ad Astra
C60 Auto SKK
Seiko Diver
Pathfinder
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Loddonite »

scooter wrote:Great watch somewhat spoilt by having a tree in it.
Actually - I kinda like that - a big improvement on some of mine with reflections of my camera in them.
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

The tree pic was a quick shot whilst out walking the dog when I wore it for the first time. Still haven't told the other half about the new one. Oops, she's in a shocking mood too, guess today isn't the day.

More to come..........