C70 non COSC

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
downer
CW-watches: 4

Re: C70 non COSC

Post by downer »

AndyKH wrote:I won't tell fibs, I had a couple of ales to loosen the wallet, I'm now justifying the spend to my dog with the likes of "I've quit smoking, this is my treat" and "I walk you twice a day so I don't need to be a member of the gym anymore". So far so good, her wide eyed head tilt says I've done the right thing.
You gotta love these dogs. They never judge you. :)
Richard
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

downer wrote:
AndyKH wrote:I won't tell fibs, I had a couple of ales to loosen the wallet, I'm now justifying the spend to my dog with the likes of "I've quit smoking, this is my treat" and "I walk you twice a day so I don't need to be a member of the gym anymore". So far so good, her wide eyed head tilt says I've done the right thing.
I'll second that statement! :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

Kip wrote:
downer wrote:
I'll second that statement! :D
And I'll third it! The way they look at me is almost egging me on to whatever act of naughtiness I'm contemplating. I blame them all the time. Or the fairys...
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Dear, I just ordered another watch and it was all Fido's fault, really! :lol: And what if she says, "send it back"! How are you going to blame it on the Fido if you don't? :problem:
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

Russ-Shettle wrote:Dear, I just ordered another watch and it was all Fido's fault, really! :lol: And what if she says, "send it back"! How are you going to blame it on the Fido if you don't? :problem:
"Dear, I'm sure you know this, but dogs can OPEN parcels, but they have great difficulty wrapping them again. So sending them back is a none starter!"
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

xtriple wrote:
Russ-Shettle wrote:Dear, I just ordered another watch and it was all Fido's fault, really! :lol: And what if she says, "send it back"! How are you going to blame it on the Fido if you don't? :problem:
"Dear, I'm sure you know this, but dogs can OPEN parcels, but they have great difficulty wrapping them again. So sending them back is a none starter!"
Honey, I don't know how to tell you this but...Fido drooled all over the crystal... yuck! It says here, "no dog drool warranty exclusion. Returns will not be accepted" shuuush.. good boy Fido! :D
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Still havent told her, I've decided not to tell her until i'm sure I like the watch when it arrives (its coming to work). Im a fussy bugger when it comes to watches.
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........