C70 non COSC

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

C70 non COSC

Post by AndyKH »

Hi Everyone, I received my CW catalogue last week and i'm interested in purchasing the non COSC version of the C70DBR1. Only thing is It isnt on the website, any idea why?
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: C70 non COSC

Post by Kip »

Welcome to The Asylum!

The Non COSC C70 DBR1 was a limited edition of 500 pieces. They have been sold out for quite some time. Right now your only option (new) is the COSC model. You can always put up a Want to Buy in the Sales Corner and see what happens. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Bum. Looks like im ordering a COSC version then.
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Welcome to the forum. A most excellent watch in either guise! :thumbup:

The COSC is -15% on CW website until 29/2, if you're interested! 8)
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

I am very Interested, I have only just bought a C9 2 weeks ago so i'm trying to think of excuses for the new one!

More to come..........
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

AndyKH wrote:I am very Interested, I have only just bought a C9 2 weeks ago so i'm trying to think of excuses for the new one!
Excuse #1 - You need it. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
AliBar
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by AliBar »

Kip wrote:
AndyKH wrote:I am very Interested, I have only just bought a C9 2 weeks ago so i'm trying to think of excuses for the new one!
Excuse #1 - You need it. :)
Excuse #2 - Don't worry darling, I got it in a sale :thumbup: .
Alastair.

Double Member of the C80 Owners Club
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

I've pre warned her before she went to work (nurse). I said "well I wanted the cheaper one but it was sold out, plus I get 15% off at the minute and it's a very limited run so I need to strike before they sell out, plus I've quit smoking, what do you mean 'why do I need another watch?' why do you need so many handbags?"

I just got 'the look'. I'm home alone tonight though which is always dangerous, last time I was alone I ordered 3 uniform wares 200 'by accident'. I was alone when I bought the C 9 too funnily enough. I blame the hobgoblin and old golden hen.

More to come..........
Amor Vincit Omnia

Good man - you're recovering already thanks to Dr. Kip's meds!
The handbags were a good opening gambit - the next move is shoes! :clap: :clap:
Steve

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

I'm like a man possessed at the minute, I'm already the highest bidder on a 1976 'Pepsi' seiko to go with my 1991 Pepsi. I feel my CW C9 would be lonely if it didn't have a friend. Just one more ale, then I'll decide if I should buy it. Hell, I can always send it back (I was supposed to do that with the C9 but fell in love)

More to come..........
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

Oops, just ordered the C70 dbr1. I have some explaining to do...........

More to come..........
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator

Post by Kip »

AndyKH wrote:Oops, just ordered the C70 dbr1. I have some explaining to do...........
Now take a breather...it has been a good day.

:clap:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

I won't tell fibs, I had a couple of ales to loosen the wallet, I'm now justifying the spend to my dog with the likes of "I've quit smoking, this is my treat" and "I walk you twice a day so I don't need to be a member of the gym anymore". So far so good, her wide eyed head tilt says I've done the right thing.

More to come..........
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

It's a no-brainer! your excuse is; you gotta have a COSC. Everybody's got to have a COSC, right? :lol:
Amor Vincit Omnia

Yeah! I've got the non-COSC version and it's rubbish - damn' thing gains 1-2 seconds a month! :lol:
Steve