Removing scratches?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: Removing scratches?

Post by Jape »

Cool! Live and learn, eh! :) Easily understandable mistake since there is the expression "freeze your ass off", I do believe. Then again, I'm not a native English speaker...
C7 Rapide C11 Auto C600 Tri-Tech C2 Lido C40 Speedhawk C60 600 Sinn 857 Sinn 103St Sinn U1 Omega Seamaster Pro 300
Wants are many but funds scarce.
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Loddonite »

Jape, Sorry about your little accident. Will we be getting before and after photos together with a blow-by-blow account of the process?
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
omegaman3

Post by omegaman3 »

This post get me thinking, the Hamilton I was wearing had a few scratches on the strap and after a bit of research raided the wife's make-up bag and liberated a 3 part nail buffer.

Well, after 15 mins of careful polishing using the roughest part of the buffer the scratches have disappeared and the finish exactly matches the rest of the strap ! It is a brushed stainless steel and has a satin finish, it might be worth a go ?
trsleigh
CW-watches: 4

Post by trsleigh »

julywest wrote:
Jape wrote:**** = your manly parts. :) A British English term. I'm on the phone so can't see your location as I type this but based on your using Fahrenheits, must be States. You might say "nuts" instead of ****. :D (oh, yeah, if your question was sarcasm... Fool me.)
Nope was curious.... I take it now you meant "balls" didn't know if it was term for buttocks..
yes states North Carolina to be exact... was too lazy to convert to C
N.B. Dog's **** means a very good thing indeed. :)