Aifo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Re: NN Quality

Post by Aifo »

Received my NN c40 and c600 (all the way from GB to HK), the qualities are ridiculous, not near new condition, but definitively BRAND NEW :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, very impressed, both watches IMO are insanely good value at the NN price 8)
Incoming: 0
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Jape »

julywest wrote:
JAG wrote:I wear mine loose but have had no issues with the bracelet and IMOHO they make them look Real classy :thumbup:
Yep I prefer the bracelet.. little loose for me but i even managed to put the bracelet on watch by myself and even add a link. :clap:
Guys, what bracelets do you have with the C600?
C7 Rapide C11 Auto C600 Tri-Tech C2 Lido C40 Speedhawk C60 600 Sinn 857 Sinn 103St Sinn U1 Omega Seamaster Pro 300
Wants are many but funds scarce.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Jape wrote:
julywest wrote:
JAG wrote:I wear mine loose but have had no issues with the bracelet and IMOHO they make them look Real classy :thumbup:
Yep I prefer the bracelet.. little loose for me but i even managed to put the bracelet on watch by myself and even add a link. :clap:
Guys, what bracelets do you have with the C600?
C4IPX
corax bracelet for c4 22mm
with appropriate shoulders for C600
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jape »

Ok. Thanks. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though. Oh well, I'll look into it some time. I really like the rubber one, it's surprisingly comfy to wear. Also, considering those maratacs, too.
C7 Rapide C11 Auto C600 Tri-Tech C2 Lido C40 Speedhawk C60 600 Sinn 857 Sinn 103St Sinn U1 Omega Seamaster Pro 300
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Jape wrote:Ok. Thanks. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though. Oh well, I'll look into it some time. I really like the rubber one, it's surprisingly comfy to wear. Also, considering those maratacs, too.
It's not. I emailed Wera. Rubber one was kinda stiff and long for me but a very nice strap.
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jape »

julywest wrote:
Jape wrote:Ok. Thanks. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though. Oh well, I'll look into it some time. I really like the rubber one, it's surprisingly comfy to wear. Also, considering those maratacs, too.
It's not. I emailed Wera. Rubber one was kinda stiff and long for me but a very nice strap.
That explains it.

Have to admit, it is rather stiff and long for my wiry wrists, but it still wears more nicely than the C11 does. I'm happy with it but as said, will consider a bracelet or a maratac at some point. For now just enjoying the fantastic piece. Best CW so far for me. :D
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

JAG wrote:

You have to E-mail our saint as already stated she will sort it all out just keep your fingers crossed they have some ! good luck Jape you will love it on a Corax bracelet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
AGREE! much better :thumbup:
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jape »

I take you guys' word for it. :) But I just emailed her to say thanks. She thinks I'm some nutter if I email her again. That'd be about tenth email in two weeks. :)
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Jape wrote:I take you guys' word for it. :) But I just emailed her to say thanks. She thinks I'm some nutter if I email her again. That'd be about tenth email in two weeks. :)
And your point is? :D

She knows I am... nah email her she will get to you when she can..

think about say u r some nutter.. wouldn't it be better to be a nutter with a bracelet than a nutter without
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jape »

Well, hrmh, I know she knows I'm a nutter. Like many here... :D Just trying to pretend otherwise here. ;)
Any pics of the bracelet on the forum? Too lazy to look up now as I'm watching telly on the sofa. Computer is upstairs...
diba kai

Post by diba kai »

Eight days (including one national holiday) from London to Florida and I have a beautiful NN C5 Aviator. It is as new - there is no evidence that it has ever been out of the box. Plastic on both glasses etc. The cream dial and blue hands are really something. The whole package is very, very nice. I have it on a Hadley Roma 18/18 brown strap and it seems perfect (not counting the three other straps that will get a try-out). No wonder you folk love these things. I'd post a picture but the website does not seem to function as WUS and the others so I'm at a loss on that score.
Bill
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

diba kai wrote:Eight days (including one national holiday) from London to Florida and I have a beautiful NN C5 Aviator. It is as new - there is no evidence that it has ever been out of the box. Plastic on both glasses etc. The cream dial and blue hands are really something. The whole package is very, very nice. I have it on a Hadley Roma 18/18 brown strap and it seems perfect (not counting the three other straps that will get a try-out). No wonder you folk love these things. I'd post a picture but the website does not seem to function as WUS and the others so I'm at a loss on that score.
Bill
Welcome to "The Asylum" and congratulations!

How to post photos.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by androo »

I had a bit of a splurge with the NN C9s. I got a C90 (with wonky numerals) as I have mentioned before, a C9 with black dial that looks perfect and is on my wrist now. I also got a GMT also a lovely looking watch. Shame it doesn't actually work. Think it will be off for repair in the next day or so so get to see how the 360 is working. Will try and get a few pics of them all together done before the GMT and C90 go back.
f1colin
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by f1colin »

androo wrote:I had a bit of a splurge with the NN C9s. I got a C90 (with wonky numerals) as I have mentioned before, a C9 with black dial that looks perfect and is on my wrist now. I also got a GMT also a lovely looking watch. Shame it doesn't actually work. Think it will be off for repair in the next day or so so get to see how the 360 is working. Will try and get a few pics of them all together done before the GMT and C90 go back.

My NN C9 auto is on now and absolutely perfect - bargain of 2012, accurate and beautiful quality piece - way exceeded expectations! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
f1colin

Rolex Sub, Oyster, Daytona
Tudor Black Bay, Big Block
Omega Dynamic, Speed, Speed 2, Speed 4.5, SM300
Heuer Monaco, Monza, Daytona, Silverstone, Autavia, Carrera, Calculator, Camaro, Montreal, Audi, Verona, 844, AMI, 1000
Seiko Pogue
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by androo »

f1colin wrote:
androo wrote:I had a bit of a splurge with the NN C9s. I got a C90 (with wonky numerals) as I have mentioned before, a C9 with black dial that looks perfect and is on my wrist now. I also got a GMT also a lovely looking watch. Shame it doesn't actually work. Think it will be off for repair in the next day or so so get to see how the 360 is working. Will try and get a few pics of them all together done before the GMT and C90 go back.

My NN C9 auto is on now and absolutely perfect - bargain of 2012, accurate and beautiful quality piece - way exceeded expectations! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It is indeed especially for the NN price. Would of liked it to have 22mm lugs bt apart from that excellant value