The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

A place to discuss other watch-brands
User avatar
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
Posts: 12348
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:24 am
CW-watches: 24
Location: ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ 'ʇsɐoƆ ǝuᴉɥsunS

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by gaf1958 »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:Image
One I can admire, yes. But certainly not one I lust after...
CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 31843
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 38
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:Came across this earlier this evening;-

Image

Limited Edition 300 pieces, suitably chunky 44mm case and unique Chrono movement with a 10 minute countdown, followed by an elapsed 24 hours.

Guy
Dreams will become reality. :thumbup:

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
treyford
Guru
Guru
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by treyford »

I was walking past my local Grand Seiko AD and spotted these in the window and went wow. I believe they are Spring Drive GMT SBGE037 & SBGE039 and Chronographs are SBGC015 & SBGC017.

I just wish I could afford one them.

Not the best images but they give the flavour.

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Treyford
nordwulf

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by nordwulf »

<removed>
User avatar
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 pm
CW-watches: 0

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by Richard D »

If I survive the next 5 years this will be my retirement treat.........

Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Richard


The whole is other than the sum of the parts.
Kurt Koffka
User avatar
nigelb001
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1135
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:47 pm
CW-watches: 1
Location: South Wales

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by nigelb001 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:Came across this earlier this evening;-

Image

Limited Edition 300 pieces, suitably chunky 44mm case and unique Chrono movement with a 10 minute countdown, followed by an elapsed 24 hours.

Guy
Dreams will become reality. :thumbup:

Guy
The Page & Cooper ex display one by any chance? :D :thumbup:
CW C7 Rapide / Breitling Top Time + Superocean / Laco Memmingen
Tissot PRS516 Auto + PRS516 Chrono / Seiko Padi Turtle
User avatar
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 11790
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 pm
CW-watches: 14
Location: UK

Re: The

Post by nbg »

Richard D wrote:If I survive the next 5 years this will be my retirement treat.........

Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
^^^^^Richard save your money. I have tried on a few basic PPs and have found them to be underwhelming.

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 31843
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 38
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

nigelb001 wrote:The Page & Cooper ex display one by any chance? :D :thumbup:
That's the one. :thumbup:

P&C have one new one left and the LE is otherwise Sold Out at MAT watches.

First took a look at an MAT watch probably 18-24 months ago, at P&C naturally. I decided that it is a brand I like and their 'diver' watches, at 44mm and being very angular and chunky, suited me well. The rest as they say . . . . . :D

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
User avatar
smegwina
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 11771
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 am
CW-watches: 11

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by smegwina »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
nigelb001 wrote:The Page & Cooper ex display one by any chance? :D :thumbup:
That's the one. :thumbup:

P&C have one new one left and the LE is otherwise Sold Out at MAT watches.

First took a look at an MAT watch probably 18-24 months ago, at P&C naturally. I decided that it is a brand I like and their 'diver' watches, at 44mm and being very angular and chunky, suited me well. The rest as they say . . . . . :D

Guy
Good choice! Is this in addition to the Dodane? You sir are on a roll!!! :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Amor Vincit Omnia
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 30488
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: Norfolk, UK

Re: The

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

nbg wrote:
Richard D wrote:If I survive the next 5 years this will be my retirement treat.........

Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
^^^^^Richard save your money. I have tried on a few basic PPs and have found them to be underwhelming.

Neil
Just wondering, Neil, is it a fine line between understated and underwhelming?
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; wannabe travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time


Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 31843
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 38
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: The

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

smegwina wrote:Good choice! Is this in addition to the Dodane? You sir are on a roll!!! :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Yes Nick; in addition.

Dodane has been on order for about five weeks and, when I was discussing the MAT with Jen @ P&C on Thursday, she told me my Dodane should be with them end of this week. I'll therefore pick up both at the same time.

Got one other watch that I want to buy for sentimental reasons and then I think I ought to give the bank account a rest for a while. :wink:

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
User avatar
smegwina
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 11771
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 am
CW-watches: 11

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by smegwina »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
smegwina wrote:Good choice! Is this in addition to the Dodane? You sir are on a roll!!! :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Yes Nick; in addition.

Dodane has been on order for about five weeks and, when I was discussing the MAT with Jen @ P&C on Thursday, she told me my Dodane should be with them end of this week. I'll therefore pick up both at the same time.

Got one other watch that I want to buy for sentimental reasons and then I think I ought to give the bank account a rest for a while. :wink:

Guy
Bravo. You absolutely have to do a SOTC, as your collection over the last couple off weeks has been turned up to 11!!!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
User avatar
smegwina
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 11771
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 am
CW-watches: 11

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by smegwina »

Quite like the look of this.

Image

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 31843
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 38
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

smegwina wrote:Bravo. You absolutely have to do a SOTC, as your collection over the last couple off weeks has been turned up to 11!!!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Guess I ought to do an SOTC now; for no other reason than I now have more watches than I am able to list in my signature. :problem:

Guy



Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
User avatar
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
Posts: 3724
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 pm
CW-watches: 6

Re: The "what watch are you day dreaming about now" thread

Post by StrapMeister »