Steinhart Mesh Question

A place to discuss other watch-brands
r.palace

Steinhart Mesh Question

Post by r.palace »

Hey guys, I wanted to buy a thicker mesh for my Ocean 2. I've had it on a WJean mesh but it's a bit thin, I think for this watch. I would love to have a Steinhart branded mesh but I've heard mixed reviews about it in terms of fit and finish.

Anyone care to share their experience with the mesh? I'm between the 4.5mm thick Steinhart or the 4.8mm thick Staib mesh. The Staib is $100 more but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Also, I'm not sure which size Steinhart mesh I would pick if my wrists are 7.5
Anyone know about this?

Haha I notice these are a number of questions but any help would be appreciated along with what style mesh is Steinhart selling nowadays?

This one?

OR

This one?
Lego
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Steinhart Mesh Question

Post by Lego »

I don't know about the Steinhart mesh but the Staib seems to be the Rolls Royce of meshes in terms of quality and price.

I've had 3 from wjean and I think they are excellent value.
r.palace

Post by r.palace »

Lego wrote:I don't know about the Steinhart mesh but the Staib seems to be the Rolls Royce of meshes in terms of quality and price.

I've had 3 from wjean and I think they are excellent value.
I just purchased the Staib monster mesh from Lone Star Watches. I've heard great things as well.

William's mesh bracelets are indeed good value for the money but I wanted something just a bit thicker
Lego
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Lego »

Get some pics up when you've fitted it :thumbup: